Thread: Truphone sim, no service

Feedback Score

Truphone sim, no service

So I use Truphone on my pixel XL as a gv call back sim pair with my att velocity hotspot powered with mobley car plan and don't pay a monthly bill besides the mobley plan. Was running errands just now (I'm work owl so I'm awake while every one else is sleeping), and see no signal on my Truphone sim while in my pixel XL. Restarted it a few times, it'll come back on, but will revert back to no signal. Even if the signal symbol was on, it had no signal, I tried doing a phone call, just went directly to VM. I know for a fact that att towers aren't the culprit as my att velocity hotspot is at full signal and runs smoothly. Fyi, I swapped the Tru sim to my aging iPhone 5c and same issue, no service. Anyone aware of scheduled maintenance tru is doing I'm unaware? Thank goodness I have a pay-go tello sim to cover me ad interim. Would like to hear from anyone before I call Truphone for assistance

Sent from my Pixel XL using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ishldknwbttr View Post
    So I use Truphone on my pixel XL as a gv call back sim pair with my att velocity hotspot powered with mobley car plan and don't pay a monthly bill besides the mobley plan. Was running errands just now (I'm work owl so I'm awake while every one else is sleeping), and see no signal on my Truphone sim while in my pixel XL. Restarted it a few times, it'll come back on, but will revert back to no signal. Even if the signal symbol was on, it had no signal, I tried doing a phone call, just went directly to VM. I know for a fact that att towers aren't the culprit as my att velocity hotspot is at full signal and runs smoothly. Fyi, I swapped the Tru sim to my aging iPhone 5c and same issue, no service. Anyone aware of scheduled maintenance tru is doing I'm unaware? Thank goodness I have a pay-go tello sim to cover me ad interim. Would like to hear from anyone before I call Truphone for assistance
    I fired mine up. It worked fine for a call and text to the Truphone. Location: central Virginia.