Thread: Wireless thermal printer direct from phone

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS / T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Wireless thermal printer direct from phone

Any suggestions on a good wireless thermal printer capable of printing postage/shipping labels directly from a phone.... without the need for an existing WiFi network. I've seen a few Bluetooth printers but I'm not sure if they'll print a full postage/shipping label. I see wifi printers but I want to be able to directly print from the phone to the printer without there needing to be a router or WiFi network involved, just the phone and printer.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my Z981 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by cellphone-guy View Post
    Any suggestions on a good wireless thermal printer capable of printing postage/shipping labels directly from a phone.... without the need for an existing WiFi network. I've seen a few Bluetooth printers but I'm not sure if they'll print a full postage/shipping label. I see wifi printers but I want to be able to directly print from the phone to the printer without there needing to be a router or WiFi network involved, just the phone and printer.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my Z981 using HoFo mobile app
    None off the top of my head - maybe someone else knows. But you could always just create a hotspot for the printer to use.