Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does Verizon Usually Offer Any Deals On Iphones When A New Iphone Is Released?

Feedback Score
    When the Iphone 7 came out - or shortly after I can't remember exactly now - we got the Iphone 7+ essentially for free. The promo gave us bill credit on the monthly payment of the 7 for trade in of our Iphone 6.

Feedback Score
    Plus since the X won’t be available closer to Black Friday those deals will be huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Last Xmas was the last time I've seen a good deal on a 7. Verizon had them for $10 a month for 24 months after monthly credit (which means you have to stay with it for the two years to get the full amount). We were coming from a contract so lowering the device fee from $40 to $20 and paying $240 for the phone was really good. At the time, Verizon would give you the 7 for free (again after monthly credits) if you traded in a 6s.

I also was able to get a Best Buy Gift Card so that sweeten the deal big time for me as well and did not have to trade anything in.

But had a couple of lines that fell out of contract after, and since Feb, the best I could find was like $200 off, nowhere near the previous deals (sans BB GC).
    °(((=((===°°°(((================================================

Feedback Score
    Verizon's current deal is not so good. Trade a 7 or 7+ for a 8 or 8+ and get a $300 bill credit paid out over 24 months. The kicker is it is only offered IF you also want their unlimited service. For me that is a non-starter. Not a very good deal and I have no need for unlimited cell data service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydp211 View Post
    Verizon's current deal is not so good. Trade a 7 or 7+ for a 8 or 8+ and get a $300 bill credit paid out over 24 months. The kicker is it is only offered IF you also want their unlimited service. For me that is a non-starter. Not a very good deal and I have no need for unlimited cell data service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Does it that include their gUDP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2