Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Feedback Score
    I just got an iPhone X this afternoon and I love it! I hate the price, but I am a Apple fan all the way.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunks View Post
    I just got an iPhone X this afternoon and I love it! I hate the price, but I am a Apple fan all the way.
    how’d ya pay? Installments?

Feedback Score
    Yes I did what my carrier calls "Flex"

Phone
    iphone X
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunks View Post
    When I was going to choose where to get my phone, I first checked on the Verizon their monthly payment plus mobile care it would be more than what I pay monthly for my iphone through Apple with applecare. Plus Apple's customer care is exceptional.

Over the weekend I was with my sisters who both have LG G6s. One of my sisters handed me her phone to watch a youtube video. After the video was finished I compared the two phones hers and mine. Physical size they are almost identical. Screenwise even with the notch my screen was bigger. Plus my phone has ios which to me is the reason I stay with apple vs android. I do however like the way their cameras filter the pictures a bit better than mine.

I have a case on it from day one. Even with applecare, I don't want to take chances with this beauty.

Phone
    iPhone 6s, Droid Turbo 2, Galaxy S4
    Carrier
    Changes often
    Feedback Score

Anybody buying the iPhone X?

Quote Originally Posted by vartanarsen View Post
    Any deals to shed a couple hundred off? The deals I’m seeing all require long term commitments....I’m also afraid people will look at me with a side-eye thinking, dam, that fool spent 1k on a phone
    I think the lower than anticipated iPhone X sales will force a price adjustment.

It’s funny, I can’t imagine me buying the X for 1000.00 (and it wouldn’t hurt) but yet,

I paid 799.00 for a Radio Shack Transportable cell phone when I was much younger and really had no business buying it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Phone
    iphone X
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I have had my ipx since the end of November and to be honest I never pulled everything out of the box since I already had chargers and headphones, just took the phone out of the box. Later I did get the dongle out to use regular my headphones. All this time I assumed that the headphones that it came with would be like usual and would require the dongle since it came with one. I pulled the box out and to my surprise the headphones that came with my iphone X already are compatible to use on my X. Sad thing I wanted to use them on my laptop which it doesn't work.

Though I like my phone and have tried various bluetooth headsets I still miss the headphone jack. I feel sort of silly not realizing this

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10