Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Official Pure TalkUSA Thread

Carrier(s)
    Largest GSM Network
    Feedback Score

Pure Talk - Resolution

Hi there! We have released a progressive fix, meaning there could still be a few people affected, but the majority should have received this resolution. The people that are still having issues should show that it is fixed very soon.

Device(s)
    Moto Z2 Force, X4, G Stylus, G Power, G7, G7Power, G6, G5s+, E6, E5+, E5, E4
    Carrier(s)
    metro by T-Mobile, TracFone on Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile, and FreeUp.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PureTalkUSA View Post
    Hello! All the devices on our website are indeed fully unlocked. In order to purchase a device, you must also purchase a service plan. If you decide at any time to leave Pure Talk, you may keep your device, as it will be fully unlocked.
    Well that's nice to know. I just scored a brand new iPhone SE 2 for free. All I had to do was pay 1st month of service. Thanks!

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Official Pure TalkUSA Thread

Was thinking about taking advantage of the $250 off iPhone SE2 deal but noticed when you get to the terms that PT wants a 24 month commitment. If you leave before 24 months you have to pay back the prorated discount based on how many months you had left. If you left after a year you’d have to pay back $125.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by haasfamily View Post
    Was thinking about taking advantage of the $250 off iPhone SE2 deal but noticed when you get to the terms that PT wants a 24 month commitment. If you leave before 24 months you have to pay back the prorated discount based on how many months you had left. If you left after a year you’d have to pay back $125.
    I saw that also.
    Can u start on the 45 plan to get the phone discount and then change to a lower plan?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boherez View Post
    I saw that also.
    Can u start on the 45 plan to get the phone discount and then change to a lower plan?
    I also would like to know if this is possible and more details about this deal. I have a friend who is a on a budget and I'm trying to help her minimize her phone costs. She currently has an iPhone 6 and is on the AT&T 2GB/$15 plan which is ending in July. Pure Talk looks like a good option for her, especially now that the $20 plan has 2GB now, if she can get a deal on the new iPhone SE.

Device(s)
    Moto Z2 Force, X4, G Stylus, G Power, G7, G7Power, G6, G5s+, E6, E5+, E5, E4
    Carrier(s)
    metro by T-Mobile, TracFone on Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile, and FreeUp.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boherez View Post
    I saw that also.
    No. Customer service won't allow it and it's blocked from doing it online.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the info. That makes sense.

Device(s)
    s8
    Carrier(s)
    Puretalk
    Feedback Score
    Does Puretalk have a visual voicemail app similar to crickets? Is there a vendor app that will work with puretalk?
    Thanks

Carrier(s)
    Largest GSM Network
    Feedback Score

Visual Voicemail

Greetings! We do offer the Visual Voicemail feature! We can only guarantee that it will work successfully on iPhone's 6S and above. We cannot guarantee that it will work on Android Devices.

Carrier(s)
    Largest GSM Network
    Feedback Score

New Plans Are Here

NEW PLANS are here! Same prices, now more data! And as always....current customers automatically get the new plan (for same price!) on their next bill date in June!
    Visit our website to check out the new plans. https://www.puretalkusa.com/cell-plans
    Use PROMO code HOFO75 for 75% off your first month of service!

Device(s)
    s8
    Carrier(s)
    Puretalk
    Feedback Score
    Greetings! We do offer the Visual Voicemail feature! We can only guarantee that it will work successfully on iPhone's 6S and above. We cannot guarantee that it will work on Android Devices.
    Is there an app in playstore for it?

Device(s)
    too many to list
    Carrier(s)
    virgin mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by haasfamily View Post
    I had an friend who got this deal 3 weeks back short story service was bad which is odd since it's att he just cancalled and got an new debit card, Yes they do try to charge you the rest on his account he saw declined charges

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Peter Is A God AkA Gods Son

Carrier(s)
    Largest GSM Network
    Feedback Score

Visual Voicemail - Playstore App

If there is an app in the playstore regarding Visual Voicemail, it would be non affiliated with Pure Talk, nor do we recommend them. In order to add this feature, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-877-820-7873. Please keep in mind that it is not guaranteed to work on Android Devices. We can only guarantee that this feature will work successfully on iPhone's 6S and above.

Device(s)
    s8
    Carrier(s)
    Puretalk
    Feedback Score
    If there is an app in the playstore regarding Visual Voicemail, it would be non affiliated with Pure Talk, nor do we recommend them. In order to add this feature, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-877-820-7873. Please keep in mind that it is not guaranteed to work on Android Devices. We can only guarantee that this feature will work successfully on iPhone's 6S and above.
    I was able to find the att visual voicemail apk on the web. Installed it and it works perfectly. Suggest, maybe get it from att and re brand it to Puretalk.

Feedback Score
    Pure TalkUSA is eliminating their Simple500 plan. See https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...2#post17137412 for additional info.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast