Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: NEED ADVICE: New to T-mobile. Please suggest a plan for me!

Device(s)
    Iphone 7+ and Ipad Mini 4 + Iphone SE + Samsung Galaxy S8 Unlocked on Oreo
    Carrier(s)
    Xfinity Mobile by Comcast-VZW, T-mobile :{ , Cricket :[ , Verizon Prepaid, Metro Pcs, US MOBILE
    Feedback Score
    Look into MetroPCS
    "Fudge a Contract its So 1990's"
    Metro PCS $60
    Unlimited 4G LTE
    Unlimited T & Txt
    VOLTE
    Wifi Hotspot
    35 GB of LTE
    Wifi Calling

US MOBILE - SUPER LTE (VZW) $61Unlimited inet,t,txt, HS, wifi calling coming soon
    "Service has been amazing and easy to setup, it runs on native vzw"
    AT&T WIRELESS, SPRINT PCS, T-MOBILE USA, at&t, Verizon Prepaid, T-Mobile from 2/2017 - 5/2017 - Cricket 5/17 - 6/17, X-Mobile 6/17 - 12/17 - US Mobile 12/17 & M.PCS 12/17 - Pres.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bolthead View Post
    Or ignore completely

Attachment 154192
    He had a good point in that I got it wrong about the T-Mobile 2G. However, as for the rest, where he asks me to state what I have said long before, in new discussions as an attempt to pick a fight, I have dealt with by creating a new discussion item elsewhere where I can paste a boiler-plate response without polluting any new discussion items.

After all, the point of this item is to help the LA person with T-Mobile plan questions, and not to keep doing a sort of "Peter Griffin vs Giant Chicken" fight across multiple discussion items, no matter how irrelevant.
    "Government has three primary functions. It should provide for military defense of the nation. It should enforce contracts between individuals. It should protect citizens from crimes against themselves or their property." - Milton Friedman.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 2400zr View Post
    I very clearly stated that I do not know what today’s coverage numbers are, as in the sq miles each covers today.
    But that didn't prevent you from making this statement: "so if AT&T hasn’t expanded any in the last year then that is approximately 30% greater coverage. "

Here's what Verizon states: "Over 2.4 million square miles or about 400,000 square miles more coverage than the nearest competitor. 5"

When you look at footnote 5 on their website it turns out their nearest competitor is not AT&T, but it is T-Mobile:

"5. T-Mobile 4G LTE coverage as of Q4 2016. "

https://www.verizonwireless.com/feat...etter-matters/

So that states that T-Mobile has 2 million square miles of coverage and it is actually ahead of AT&T, not behind it as NotABiot falsely claimed.

Even OpenSignal confirmed this in their Feb 2017 report:

"In our last report, T-Mobile surpassed AT&T, and in our most recent tests T-Mobile has closed the gap separating it from Verizon to within 2 percentage points. Users were able to connect to the T-Mobile network 86.6% of the time, while we measured AT&T's 4G availability at 82.2%."

https://opensignal.com/reports/2017/...mobile-network

Quote Originally Posted by NotABiot View Post
    The only way to win this is not to play.
    Or to not post incorrect information in the first place.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4