Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cannot contact Arvoice now for a week.

Device(s)
    Samsung Fascinate
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Librano52 View Post
    Been on hold now for over an hour and a half!!!!!!!!!
    This is totally unacceptable when on someone else's phone.

I'm doing this for someone else... thank God I don't have to deal with this.
    I don't remember it being this bad before.

P.S. Never mind the nasty hold time, their unchanging midi 'music' is a nightmare in itself!
    Wow. This is not good. I haven't had to call them in a while. Not looking forward to that. Just curious if you, or anyone, has tried their online contact form and found customer service to be more responsive that way?

https://www.airvoicewireless.com/contact

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=Rashiki;16950870]Wow. This is not good. I haven't had to call them in a while. Not looking forward to that. Just curious if you, or anyone, has tried their online contact form and found customer service to be more responsive that way?

I called AV today to have them release my number. It took 40 minutes more or less to get someone to answer but they released then number immediately. Wanted to port to Red Pocket and their representative told me via chat that the port was taking so long (23 hrs) because AV hadn't released the number. The Red Pocket rep kept the chat session open until I got through to AV and then completed the port. Pretty nice customer service from RP.
    I wasn't unhappy with AV but a recent move necessitated a change to the Verizon network.

I also sent a message via the contact page about halfway through my wait but I've yet to get a response.

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=cleocatsky;16950877]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rashiki View Post

I called AV today to have them release my number. It took 40 minutes more or less to get someone to answer but they released then number immediately. Wanted to port to Red Pocket and their representative told me via chat that the port was taking so long (23 hrs) because AV hadn't released the number. The Red Pocket rep kept the chat session open until I got through to AV and then completed the port. Pretty nice customer service from RP.
    I wasn't unhappy with AV but a recent move necessitated a change to the Verizon network.

I also sent a message via the contact page about halfway through my wait but I've yet to get a response.
    Good to know! Thanks for posting.

Device(s)
    Samsung Fascinate
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cleocatsky View Post
    Wow. This is not good. I haven't had to call them in a while. Not looking forward to that. Just curious if you, or anyone, has tried their online contact form and found customer service to be more responsive that way?

Thanks so much for sharing this!

Feedback Score

https://www.airvoicewireless.com/contact
    I have used the contact page a couple of times in the past weeks and they replied the same day. They also told me they are working on the CS problem.

Mike

Device(s)
    Samsung Fascinate
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eznoh View Post
    I have used the contact page a couple of times in the past weeks and they replied the same day. They also told me they are working on the CS problem.

Mike
    Great. Thanks so much for sharing, Mike. Appreciate it.

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Seems like lifeline will be AV's primary customer base. I guess that lifeline money is more than their regular customer base money.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3