Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: Mobley unlimited plan retired

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VerizonNoMore View Post
    I don't see that on the website any longer. They did some kind of update to the website on Saturday night, I wonder if they discontinued it?
    I'd like to get some confirmation. Can the att ipad unlimited plan be used with a mobley? And would it be subject to throttling?

Sent from my LGLS676 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    The plan isn't throttled at all, but as a prepaid plan, it has a lower priority than postpaid once you've shot past 22 GB.
    I did a speed comparison test during peak and off-peak hours. On peak, I was pulling 256 kbps on the iPad versus 3-7 mbps on the velocity. Off-peak, both were solidly in the 22 mbps range.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by catwingz View Post
    Can the att ipad unlimited plan be used with a mobley? And would it be subject to throttling?
    From what I have read, people have put their prepaid ipad unlimited SIM in a jetpack and it worked fine. So far they haven't gotten any notifications from AT&T that they were doing anything wrong and they still are able to renew the plan each month.

Will that be true in the future? It's anyone's guess.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Bounds View Post
    The plan isn't throttled at all, but as a prepaid plan, it has a lower priority than postpaid once you've shot past 22 GB.
    I thought AT&T didn't put it's prepaid lines at a lower priority than postpaid. I thought that the prepaid unlimited lines were deprioritized after 22GB just the same as a postpaid unlimited line is deprioritized after 22GB.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VerizonNoMore View Post
    I thought AT&T didn't put it's prepaid lines at a lower priority than postpaid. I thought that the prepaid unlimited lines were deprioritized after 22GB just the same as a postpaid unlimited line is deprioritized after 22GB.
    They're given low priority over other users.

Feedback Score
    I've had 0 issues with my current setup. I've been using the Sprint free plan with the Mobley to pick up the slack for Sprint and the Mobley as my home internet. For home internet I've used anywhere from 13GB to 120GB each month. Man this sucks. People spoofing the EMEI...wow?
    I hate Armstrong cable and they're my only provider. If I were to lose the Mobley IDK what I would do. I was getting by with Cricket hot spot using upwards of 80GB a month prior to the Mobley. I don't know if Cricket has cracked down on that yet.

I don't look at my AT&T bill. I just check my credit card statement. I tried looking at my bills for the past few months. What letter/notice were being sent to people?

Sprint, Thanks for the free year!

- Moto e5 cruise (Cricket)
    - AT&T ZTE Mobley

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15