Device(s)
    LG K3
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Switch Virgin Mobile with android phone to Boost

I thought we would be able to switch Virgin Mobile to Boost this fall if we had an android phone. Has this offer been extended yet?
    LG K3 on Virgin Mobile ($20 a month Walmart Plan)
    2 Samsung SCH-u410™ w/Verizon Prepaid ($5 month & $15 month grandfathered plans)

Carrier(s)
    Metro by T-Mobile, Freedompop
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Neither of my family members on Virgin Mobile have received an offer, nor have I seen anything about it in their accounts. I suspect they're beginning to backpedal on the consolidation, or at least its time frame.

Sent from my LGMP450 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    LG K3
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    They've dropped the free service from 12 months to 6 months, they dropped the price of the iPhones, they now permit BYO iPhone. So at this point if the Android users hasn't bought an iPhone, he can't be persuaded.

Virgin Mobile is still saying $60 a month PLUS TAXES for unlimited with no tethering for Android users, while Boost is $50 a month INCLUDING TAXES for unlimited with 8 Gb tethering.