Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Freedom Loyalty Plans

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    near Edmonton
    Posts
    414
    Device(s)
    BlackBerry KEYone
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom
    Feedback Score
    0
    I was moved by FM to the promo 50 plan three months ago as it was according the them an in market plan but it was only via loyalty/retentions. I never called retentions or loyalty just a genuine question on how to get LTE plan and that's what happened

    Sent from my BBB100-1 using HoFo mobile app
    Lucky Albertan who has the promo loyalty $50 8gb lte plans = $33 each with discounts. And am not moving to new plans without my 1GB data roaming Canada and USA. Love for the Blackberry KEYone

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada - Toronto
    Posts
    1,793
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Hey Guys,
    I'm currently on Promo Everywhere 50 8 gb and my wife and her parents are with Rogers ($60 unlimited promo). She is tired of Rogers billing errors here and there plus she heard that the promo price plan is going up to $65/each line.

    I could convince her to move to FM, she wants the Promo 50 for her self and a lower tier plan for her parents as they barely use data and calls.

    Anyone was recently successful to get the Promo 50 or other loyalty plans ($35 irresistible or something) for the new sign ups? They all have their own device as well.
    WIND: Everywhere 50
    Unlimited CA/US Call, MMS, 11gb Data, 2400 min US/CA Roaming w/1gb Data

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    1,770
    Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    0
    It’s likely impossible at signup because last I heard it wasn’t even an option in the system salespeople use anymore.

    Only retentions has it. So they’ll have to go in-market first, and then hope and pray they can get someone in retentions to swap them over.
    HoFo'er for 12 years and counting.

    Quality, Not Quantity.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    59
    Feedback Score
    0
    Actually if they call a retail store near the US border, I have heard that they can get the everywhere 50 plan. It's a great plan, but I am not sure about additional discounts with the plan. I've also got that plan, and it's the key reason that I'm still with Freedom. I just upgraded my phone, and I insisted on keeping the plan.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada - Toronto
    Posts
    1,793
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Does anyone have the direct Loyalty Department Phone Number by any chance?

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,166
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hi all,

    Would someone with good phone retention skills be willing to call in and try to get me on the Promo 50 plan or another loyalty plan? I am happy to offer compensation via PayPal if successful. Please PM me if interested.

    If this post is not rule-cool, feel free to delete it.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    3
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DataDude View Post
    Hi all,

    Would someone with good phone retention skills be willing to call in and try to get me on the Promo 50 plan or another loyalty plan? I am happy to offer compensation via PayPal if successful. Please PM me if interested.

    If this post is not rule-cool, feel free to delete it.
    I sent you a PM

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    3
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by syzuie View Post
    Does anyone have the direct Loyalty Department Phone Number by any chance?
    Just dial 611 from your freedom phone and ask the rep to be transferred to the loyalty department.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada - Toronto
    Posts
    1,793
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by syzuie View Post
    Hey Guys,
    I'm currently on Promo Everywhere 50 8 gb and my wife and her parents are with Rogers ($60 unlimited promo). She is tired of Rogers billing errors here and there plus she heard that the promo price plan is going up to $65/each line.

    I could convince her to move to FM, she wants the Promo 50 for her self and a lower tier plan for her parents as they barely use data and calls.

    Anyone was recently successful to get the Promo 50 or other loyalty plans ($35 irresistible or something) for the new sign ups? They all have their own device as well.
    I tried the retention and they said they can not offer the plan because technically they are not Freedom's customer.

    For now I switched them to Freedom Mobile and they are getting the BYOP discount and better together discount.

    I might call in few days to ask for the Promo 50 plan for them.

    Sent from my SM-G950W using HoFo mobile app

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW Ontario
    Posts
    1,826
    Device(s)
    RIM9790
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by syzuie View Post
    I tried the retention and they said they can not offer the plan because technically they are not Freedom's customer.

    For now I switched them to Freedom Mobile and they are getting the BYOP discount and better together discount.

    I might call in few days to ask for the Promo 50 plan for them.

    Sent from my SM-G950W using HoFo mobile app
    Are they on the same account as you?
    If so, it should be easy to switch them over.

    Give it a billing cycle, then you can 'realize' you have a better plan than they do and call in to match them up.

    Promo 50 plus BTS discount means 3 lines for 135.

    Not too shabby.

    Sent from my LG-H933 using HoFo mobile app
    --------------------------------
    Un petit d'un petit
    S'étonne aux Halles
    Un petit d'un petit
    Ah! degrés te fallent

    Old French Proverb from the book of; Mots D'Heures Gousses Rames

    (I am the Stig!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. Freedom Loyalty Plan 40
    By Chattersking in forum Freedom Mobile (previously Wind Mobile)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-21-2017, 10:06 PM
  2. My Telus Loyalty Plan - Is this good?
    By HighTech in forum TELUS/Koodo/Public Mobile
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 10:23 PM
  3. Take over Freedom Unlimited Plan, Unlimited LD in BC and Alberta, $40/month
    By weekendwally in forum Non GSM phone Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2006, 10:36 PM
  4. Take over Freedom Unlimited Plan, Unlimited LD in BC and Alberta, $40/month
    By weekendwally in forum Non GSM phone Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 12:57 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2002, 05:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks