Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40

Thread: Freedom Loyalty Plans

  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada - Toronto
    Posts
    1,793
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Called loyalty to get some phone pricing, They offered me Promo $50 Everywhere Canada plan (8gb with 1gb of US/CA roaming), Samsung S8 ($0 down, $25 Tab Boost). Its time to say good bye to the aged Note 4 now!
    WIND: Everywhere 50
    Unlimited CA/US Call, MMS, 11gb Data, 2400 min US/CA Roaming w/1gb Data

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    287
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by syzuie View Post
    Called loyalty to get some phone pricing, They offered me Promo $50 Everywhere Canada plan (8gb with 1gb of US/CA roaming), Samsung S8 ($0 down, $25 Tab Boost). Its time to say good bye to the aged Note 4 now!
    That's a pretty good deal, the sticker price is $100 with a $35 Boost on $50+ plans. How long have you been with Freedom/Wind? PS: That isn't the Everywhere Canada plan, that's the old (and subjectively better) Promo Everywhere 50

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using HoFo mobile app

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada - Toronto
    Posts
    1,793
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by qag01 View Post
    That's a pretty good deal, the sticker price is $100 with a $35 Boost on $50+ plans. How long have you been with Freedom/Wind? PS: That isn't the Everywhere Canada plan, that's the old (and subjectively better) Promo Everywhere 50

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using HoFo mobile app
    I have been customer since 2011,
    Yes, this one includes 2400 minutes calls and 1gb of Data roaming both in Canada and USA. Honestly, WIND/Freedom is working just fine for me so far and now much better with LTE capable phone.

    I was able to secure the same deal for my sister as well however she wants Iphone X which is currently out of stock.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    65
    Feedback Score
    0
    My mom has been a customer since Nov 2010 and has been very happy on the i35 plan. She wanted to get the new IPhone 8 so I called retention and they gave me the following 2 options:

    1. Keep the current plan of $35/month + $300 upfront + $20 boost/month to get an IPhone 8 OR
    2. Switch to the Everywhere 50 plan (8GB of data with 1GB of US/CA roaming) + $15 boost/month and nothing upfront

    I decided to take option #2 and I am hoping to combine it with a F&F code once they announce the next batch.

    -Did I make the right choice to pick the Everywhere 50 plan? I believe I did however I did not want to raise the monthly cost for my mom which I did without the F&F code
    -Is the Everywhere 50 plan an in market plan which can be combined with the F&F code? (I know lots of people have in the past but I am not sure if it is still considered in market)
    -Has anyone heard when the next batch of F&F codes will be released?
    Last edited by ourkid8; 01-15-2018 at 04:39 PM.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    287
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ourkid8 View Post
    My mom has been a customer since Nov 2010 and has been very happy on the i35 plan. She wanted to get the new IPhone 8 so I called retention and they gave me the following 2 options:

    1. Keep the current plan of $35/month + $300 upfront + $20 boost/month to get an IPhone 8 OR
    2. Switch to the Everywhere 50 plan (8GB of data with 1GB of US/CA roaming) + $15 boost/month and nothing upfront

    I decided to take option #2 and I am hoping to combine it with a F&F code once they announce the next batch.

    -Did I make the right choice to pick the Everywhere 50 plan? I believe I did however I did not want to raise the monthly cost for my mom which I did without the F&F code
    -Is the Everywhere 50 plan an in market plan which can be combined with the F&F code? (I know lots of people have in the past but I am not sure if it is still considered in market)
    -Has anyone heard when the next batch of F&F codes will be released?
    Promo Everywhere 50 8GB is still considered in market AFAIK

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using HoFo mobile app

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    779
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS -> Koodo
    Feedback Score
    0
    Confirmed. Got it with Iphone8 $0.00 $15 month
    Bell and Rogers and Koodo

    Line 1 $50 - Iphone 7 Plus 128GB
    Freedom Mobile
    Unlimited Calling - North America (Canada to US Long Distance)
    8GB a Month Full Speed
    Unlimited Global Text
    1GB North American Roaming (US and Canada)

    Line 2 $50.00 - Iphone 7 128GB
    Rogers
    Unlimited Calling
    Unlimited LTE Data (20GB full speed)
    Unlimited Txt

    Line 3 & 4
    Koodo
    $40.00 Ontario PLAN (Not QC or SK or MB)
    6GB LTE Data
    Unlimited Canada Wide Calling
    Unlimited Global text

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    232
    Feedback Score
    0
    Twitter would not let me get iPhone 8 for $15 on the Everywhere 50 plan

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3
    Feedback Score
    0
    Got it in the store

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,425
    Device(s)
    iPhone8
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo, Freedom, Public
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by qag01 View Post
    Promo Everywhere 50 8GB is still considered in market AFAIK
    At least until end of Jan 2018 for sure
    Koodo $40 Canada Wide + 8GB + 1000 Intl LD
    Public $120 Province Wide + 12GB - $6 Autopay - $12 Loyalty - $45 Refer = $19 per Month
    Freedom $35 ($37-BTS) North America Wide + 8GB + 1GB Roaming

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1
    Feedback Score
    0
    Hope they release more f&f discounts soon!!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    287
    Feedback Score
    0
    If you call Freedom and mention the recent network outages, they may apply a 4 month $5 credit to your account ($20 in total)

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using HoFo mobile app

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    1,770
    Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by qag01 View Post
    Promo Everywhere 50 8GB is still considered in market AFAIK
    Confirmed, just got my daughters line switched over to it today for her. She was on one of the old (now $40/mo) plans that had creeped up in price from it's original $35, and had chopped her data allotment in half (from 6gb to 3gb) after a promo period, so it only made sense to switch her.
    HoFo'er for 12 years and counting.

    Quality, Not Quantity.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    13
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by qag01 View Post
    Promo Everywhere 50 8GB is still considered in market AFAIK

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using HoFo mobile app
    I checked with the loyalty dept and was told by the CSR that Promo Everywhere 50 8GB is NOT in market plan and cannot be combined
    with any discount code.
    Was I given the correct information by the CSR ?

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,425
    Device(s)
    iPhone8
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo, Freedom, Public
    Feedback Score
    0
    Last I heard Promo Everywhere plan had increased to $60 per month by another poster
    So near as I can tell the $60 version is "in market" now and $50 is still in system for retentions

    There was a debate on RFD over this

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    13
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Peppermint View Post
    Last I heard Promo Everywhere plan had increased to $60 per month by another poster
    So near as I can tell the $60 version is "in market" now and $50 is still in system for retentions

    There was a debate on RFD over this
    I think this is the thread on RFD talking about the Promo Everywhere 50
    https://forums.redflagdeals.com/free...up-2171534/26/
    it seems to be still a confusion about it.
    as far as I was told the Promo Everywhere 50 is not 'in market' plan, so it can't be used with any discount code.
    But i was not told about any $60 Promo Everywhere plan.
    And, I don't quite understand what exactly 'in market' means. Is it those plan that is published on FM website?
    I don't see any plan on FM that comes with US data roaming.

    Another question... if the line has a tab outstanding, does it mean i cannot switch it to any retention plan, or any promo plan in the future?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Freedom Loyalty Plan 40
    By Chattersking in forum Freedom Mobile (previously Wind Mobile)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-21-2017, 10:06 PM
  2. My Telus Loyalty Plan - Is this good?
    By HighTech in forum TELUS/Koodo/Public Mobile
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 10:23 PM
  3. Take over Freedom Unlimited Plan, Unlimited LD in BC and Alberta, $40/month
    By weekendwally in forum Non GSM phone Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-15-2006, 10:36 PM
  4. Take over Freedom Unlimited Plan, Unlimited LD in BC and Alberta, $40/month
    By weekendwally in forum Non GSM phone Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 12:57 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2002, 05:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks