Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Feedback Score
    Now iphone X has released and lots of Apple fans switch to this high tech phone, the most important thing will be copy data from old phone to new iPhoneX, acctually there are some mobile transfer tools are designed to transfer data from phone to phone directly, just to google it and choose one for your favorite.

Feedback Score
    It is possible to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone, most of us like to switch the phone when the new iPhone is releasing in the market. On my side, I prefer to transfer data from one iPhone to another iPhone by using iCloud or iTunes, Google drive and phone to phone transfer tool... Just choose one way to meet your need, then you can copy the data as you like.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by carrubayerka View Post
    It is possible to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone, most of us like to switch the phone when the new iPhone is releasing in the market. On my side, I prefer to transfer data from one iPhone to another iPhone by using iCloud or iTunes, Google drive and phone to phone transfer tool... Just choose one way to meet your need, then you can copy the data as you like.
    Nice sharing.

Feedback Score
    If you want to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone, I know we can use iTunes, but it's not that easy. Maybe you can transfer phone transfer tool for an easy way, such as coolmuster mobile transfer. Usually, after connecting both of them to computer via usb cables, we can directly transfer contacts, text messages, photos, etc between them.

Feedback Score
    Hi, it is common to move data from old to new iPhone, you can transfer your data with iTunes and migrate with iCloud, as you said, you don’t want to restore from a backup, you need to try to use a transfer tool.
    Last edited by veriztd; 03-01-2018 at 05:13 AM. Reason: product link removed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2