Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Cricket Rewards Ending Soon....

Feedback Score

Cricket Rewards Ending Soon....

I said goodbye to them. Got tired of waiting on them to stop handicapping my handset and allow tethering, even at slow speed.

On XM now. Better coverage, speed, and hotspot isn’t blocked. And cheaper! Holy crappo! I just gotta be a little more careful with data, keep a sharp eye on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 8+
    Feedback Score
    Well it's officially over. Last day to refer friends and family to Cricket with Rewards.

Feedback Score
    Amen +. AT&T made a bad marketing decision for Cricket, and will suffer long term consequence for it.
    By the way, Cricket 4 lines for $100 unlimited 2 promotion is rumored to end on 1/13. But it could be extended. How come no one has mentioned?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zubrin View Post
    Amen +. AT&T made a bad marketing decision for Cricket, and will suffer long term consequence for it.
    By the way, Cricket 4 lines for $100 unlimited 2 promotion is rumored to end on 1/13. But it could be extended. How come no one has mentioned?
    Crap and I wouldn’t mind getting onto someone’s group plan for this before too late. I am activating my new line today

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    Well it's officially over. Last day to refer friends and family to Cricket with Rewards.
    I just forgot to refer myself for a new line on a new account that I set up last week. Ugh - could have been my last cricket referral. My $50 loss. Such a bonehead move to leave money on the table like that. Sorry for the rant but hopefully your reminder will help others cash in before it's too late.

Feedback Score
    And I was feeling bad having 4969 points left in one of my accounts. A mere 31 points away from a $2 Amazon gift card. The "Earn" tab is empty, and I haven't seen any games except one round of the race track one... I've already spoofed my 25 check ins. Any ideas on how to get 31 more points? Any reward codes that still work? I need my $2! 😁😁

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by phroberts View Post
    The "Earn" tab is empty
    . Make that the "Claim" tab.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 5s
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $35 plan
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    Glad you set me up a couple of years ago through this program.

Currently on Cricket $30/month plan.
    Any other MVNOs that provide better pricing/service? The reward program was strange for those of us not referring a lot of people.

my iPhone 5s on cricket hasn't been the most reliable. Delayed voicemails, missed calls, etc. Could be a combination of old phone and sporadic coverage at my location.

Looking to upgrade my phone and also look at the best prepaid option/bang for my buck. Individual plan. Not a huge data consumer.

Feedback Score
    You can take a look of Total Wireless 4 lines for $100 Plan, sharing 25 GB data among four lines. Provided that other three lines are not data hogs either. There is no contract, so if it doesn’t work out, just find a different group to join.

Feedback Score
    App is locked down now on any more earning. I take my 91k points and will buy some Cricket credit I guess. And enter sweeps with the remainder bits

Feedback Score
    What's funny is that Cricket Rewards could be used by non-Cricket customers, I earned at least $50 off you people and went to a better carrier. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by b1geast View Post
    What's funny is that Cricket Rewards could be used by non-Cricket customers, I earned at least $50 off you people and went to a better carrier. Thanks!
    What's really funny is how nobody cares what you say

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan773 View Post
    What's really funny is how nobody cares what you say
    Why did you reply then? The hundreds of people I've switched off Cricket care, since you're posting in a thread I started. Lol.

Device(s)
    HTC 10
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by b1geast View Post
    Want to know whats more funny? You lying about it working for non-cricket customers. I've tried this before a year ago by using a t-mobile number but it never created the account, kept prompting to activate the code via text message but it never arrived.

Feedback Score
    Ignorance is bliss

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast