Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Cricket Rewards Ending Soon....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp99 View Post
    How do boost and metro do 4 lines of unlimited LTE for the same price as 5gig Cricket, just curious.

Sent from my K88 using HoFo mobile app
    In many cases you get what you pay for. That may mean less reception. It's the same way Sprint and T-Mobile can offer lower prices than Verizon and AT&T. Sure, some of it is profit and overhead but a lot of it is how much has been invested in their network.

Feedback Score
    My S8+ says the ad it up app is using 1.12% an hour and is a drain. I've only racked up an addition 1000 points, so I may delete it if battery life is noticeable.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
    My S8+ says the ad it up app is using 1.12% an hour and is a drain. I've only racked up an addition 1000 points, so I may delete it if battery life is noticeable.
    Mine was using much more than that, plus it was messing with my bluetooth when the screen would come on. Had it installed for maybe 6 hours total before I took it off. Not worth the little money I would get out of it to have it hijack my phone.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by macville View Post
    Mine was using much more than that, plus it was messing with my bluetooth when the screen would come on. Had it installed for maybe 6 hours total before I took it off. Not worth the little money I would get out of it to have it hijack my phone.
    I have my home phone and Gear S3 connected with no issues. Maybe your phone doesn't have the resources? I don't have any security locks as the print reader is in a gay spot.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by b1geast View Post
    Why did you reply then? The hundreds of people I've switched off Cricket care, since you're posting in a thread I started. Lol.
    "YOU" have switched them off Cricket. Mmm hmmm.

You is cool troll

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Ad It Up is chewing up my battery. 11% in 5 hours. Noticably using the battery.
    My main problem with it is the sound. I can't find where to turn it off.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wekebu View Post
    Ad It Up is chewing up my battery. 11% in 5 hours. Noticably using the battery.
    My main problem with it is the sound. I can't find where to turn it off.
    I thought I heard my wife's too. My phone is constantly on vibrate, so I don't have this issue. I find constant notifications annoying and rude.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    I only have a few notifications set to have sound. I'm not that socially connected. I have Priority Only set during the evenings, so only neighbors and family members will have a notification sound. Ad It Up breaks through that.

Feedback Score
    I only have a few notifications set to have sound. I'm not that socially connected. I have Priority Only set during the evenings, so only neighbors and family members will have a notification sound. Ad It Up breaks through that.
    I have Bluetooth home phone. I do get a lot of calls and text, own a company, so I find it rude as he'll. Ringing to my home phone alerts me of calls and text. I bought a Gear S3 though and that really helped with missed calls. If I hadn't already had MST payments for years I'd be enamored with it on the watch.

Feedback Score
    Regarding the volume. It is based upon the media volume setting. I had mine go off earlier. Annoying. Also you can only get 2500 points a day if anyone is wondering.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    I received a response from the dev. They said they are addressing the issue and their next update which should be available by the 26th.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Regarding the volume. It is based upon the media volume setting. I had mine go off earlier. Annoying. Also you can only get 2500 points a day if anyone is wondering.
    Mine is based on the ring volume. Different on different phones. I'm on a Pixel 2 XL.

Feedback Score
    Mine is based on the ring volume. Different on different phones. I'm on a Pixel 2 XL.
    That's super wonky. Wonder why it isn't the same across all.

Device(s)
    Alcatel Fierce 2, VMoto E, Kyocera Icon, Lumia 640, Several Dumb Phones
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Smartel, FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Monetarily, how much is that worth? Sorry, didn't feel like reading thread if already mentioned.

I was really into Cricket Rewards. Probably got close to the equivalent of about $1000 the about 1 year I was in it(2 accounts, 1active ph#).

Will this new thing be anywhere close to matching?

Sent from my Z982 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gwite View Post
    Monetarily, how much is that worth? Sorry, didn't feel like reading thread if already mentioned.

I was really into Cricket Rewards. Probably got close to the equivalent of about $1000 the about 1 year I was in it(2 accounts, 1active ph#).

Will this new thing be anywhere close to matching?

Sent from my Z982 using HoFo mobile app
    $i5 every 4 days if you could/did mac it out.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast