Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Is it still possible to get the old unlimited plan from February?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wifiguru View Post
    Makes sense I guess.

As a data point, my VZW account is a whopping 1 day old.
    Sweet! Change your Avatar, lol!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wifiguru View Post
    Confirmed.

Was able to change to the FUDP via chat. Since it is an old plan, they had to make it effective at the beginning of the billing cycle.

Received confirmations of the plan change via email and online. It is listed as "The New Verizon Plan Unlimited"
    Thanks for the information guys!
    Do you mean backdate for beginning of this cycle, or make it effective beginning of next cycle?

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cgriffin7622 View Post
    No differences, just less expensive. And I didn’t really have to explain anything. Just opened the app on my phone, went to chat and said I would like to change my plan and gave them the plan code and he did it no problem.

Thank you! I was able to successfully change our beyond unlimited to the new Verizon unlimited plan. Since my billing cycle was only 3 days away from when I called, I asked the rep to simply start the new plan on the new billing cycle.

I just logged into the account and I see the new name and all looks good! Thanks again. This will be a saver when I need add my younger daughter to the service since I will only be paying $20 vs $50 - huge difference.

Device(s)
    SM-G965U1
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Yep. The higher line counts is where the savings really add up. Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I wonder if AT&T changing their unlimited plans March 1 to be more like Verizon's current unlimited plans will mean the end of adding fUDP via chat.

Device(s)
    SM-G965U1
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JTravers View Post
    I wonder if AT&T changing their unlimited plans March 1 to be more like Verizon's current unlimited plans will mean the end of adding fUDP via chat.
    I have no idea. But, as always, I would recommend that anyone who thinks they might want it grab it as soon as possible.

Device(s)
    Pixel 2 XL
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Dont post here much any more, mainly get my info from Reddit. But I figured I would follow as I saw news about still being able to get this plan both there and here. I talked with web chat tonight and she was able to find it and switch it over with no issues. Only thing I didnt realize at first, is that it does require debit/checking for the auto pay. No big deal. But as of today, still working.

Device(s)
    SM-G965U1
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmiggy_JK View Post
    Dont post here much any more, mainly get my info from Reddit. But I figured I would follow as I saw news about still being able to get this plan both there and here. I talked with web chat tonight and she was able to find it and switch it over with no issues. Only thing I didnt realize at first, is that it does require debit/checking for the auto pay. No big deal. But as of today, still working.
    Go ahead and set up the autopay to a bank account. But set yourself a reminder to pay the bill 5 days before the autopay and you can use a credit card. They never said you actually had to let the autopay kick in.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Switching to verizon today - hopefully this web chat plan switch to fudp still works!

Feedback Score
    Just an update and another DP, I switched to the fudp/nvup this afternoon - a mere 30 minutes after porting my number from another carrier and signing up for service. Worked just as everyone said - got on the chat while sitting in the parking lot right outside the verizon store and they guy switched me. He called it the "generic" unlimited plan rather than the name we know it as. After the switch, when I login it now says New Verizon Plan Unlimited $110 + $20/line! Woohoo!

Device(s)
    SM-G965U1
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ymarker View Post
    Just an update and another DP, I switched to the fudp/nvup this afternoon - a mere 30 minutes after porting my number from another carrier and signing up for service. Worked just as everyone said - got on the chat while sitting in the parking lot right outside the verizon store and they guy switched me. He called it the "generic" unlimited plan rather than the name we know it as. After the switch, when I login it now says New Verizon Plan Unlimited $110 + $20/line! Woohoo!
    That's awesome. So now we know it's possible even for brand new accounts that never existed when the plan was publicly for sale. Congrats!

Feedback Score
    What is the max # of lines allowed on fUDP?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Zappy View Post
    What is the max # of lines allowed on fUDP?
    10 voice and tablet. There’s an additional allowance for wearables and connected devices like Hums but I don’t know what the exact number is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Has VZW added any restrictions to fUDP since the launch? I'm thinking of stuff like video throttling.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Zappy View Post
    Has VZW added any restrictions to fUDP since the launch? I'm thinking of stuff like video throttling.
    Video is now restricted to 720p for smartphones and 1080p for tablets. Other than that, no restrictions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast