Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it still possible to get the old unlimited plan from February?

Feedback Score
    Ha. I forgot the one detail on why I'm still on VZ.
    I get coverage in ALOT of places many can't ....and that's just the shear nature of VZ's penatration in bldgs...

I know of a couple places where VZ will literally be the only carrier with coverage

Device(s)
    SM-G965U1
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chefwong View Post
    Ha. I forgot the one detail on why I'm still on VZ.
    I get coverage in ALOT of places many can't ....and that's just the shear nature of VZ's penatration in bldgs...

I know of a couple places where VZ will literally be the only carrier with coverage
    Well, that certainly does make this a more interesting decision for you. In any case, you've got the information you need to make that decision. The only thing no one can tell you is what options might exist in 6 months. We're all gamblers here!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eprius View Post
    1 5 minute phone call and I was able to switch. Went from 6 lines of business unlimited for $270 to the New Verizon Plan Unlimited for $220. Saves me $50 a month. Any other advantages over the business unlimited?

Sent from my SM-N950U using HoFo mobile app
    Did you call *611? What did you select - billing, close account, ? Did the first person you talk to do it, or were you transferred to another group?

I tried to do it today (BTW someone told me the feature code is 96328) but all she wanted me to do is switch to the Beyond Unlimited plan. I went to the billing question queue. I have 2 gUDP and 2 5GB plans and am $300/month now that I am off contract. That is way too much. Want to do 4 lines on this Feb plan or else I am going to drop them and go to an MVNO or Sprint.

Thanks.
    Frank in Michigan

Toys, toys, toys -- I want more toys...

Feedback Score
    U must be having bad luck frank...

I literally switch from GUDP to the FUDP share plan. Rep gave me no issues....
    Then cruching numbers even more in Excel, I decide to downgrade to the FUDP Single Plan...

The tax schedule is very high out here in NYC. I've found the online tool that shows you your current rate/estimates rate on old vs. new plan is inaccurate Online, and you are best served doing the math yourself when comparing plans and trying to make a Informed Decision...

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    U must be having bad luck frank...

I literally switch from GUDP to the FUDP share plan. Rep gave me no issues....
    Then cruching numbers even more in Excel, I decide to downgrade to the FUDP Single Plan...

The tax schedule is very high out here in NYC. I've found the online tool that shows you your current rate/estimates rate on old vs. new plan is inaccurate Online, and you are best served doing the math yourself when comparing plans and trying to make a Informed Decision...
    I guess that is possible (bad luck). How did you call in and what department did you select? Also, was it during the day or night, week day or weekend? Just trying to hedge my bets in trying to get lucky :-)

Feedback Score
    No indifference IMO. It's really going to boil down to the customer service rep you get....and don't forget, it goes both ways..politeness goes a long way.

Device(s)
    Iphone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fm-mi View Post
    Did you call *611? What did you select - billing, close account, ? Did the first person you talk to do it, or were you transferred to another group?

I tried to do it today (BTW someone told me the feature code is 96328) but all she wanted me to do is switch to the Beyond Unlimited plan. I went to the billing question queue. I have 2 gUDP and 2 5GB plans and am $300/month now that I am off contract. That is way too much. Want to do 4 lines on this Feb plan or else I am going to drop them and go to an MVNO or Sprint.

Thanks.
    Yes I called 611 and I have a business account so I just spoke to the first available business rep. I followed the exact steps weskeene provided and it worked like a charm. Follow his exact instructions. If it doesn't work, hang up and try again.

Thanks.

Device(s)
    SM-G965U1
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    No indifference IMO. It's really going to boil down to the customer service rep you get....and don't forget, it goes both ways..politeness goes a long way.
    You know, I really believe that goes a long way. I treat these reps like they are my lifelong friends. Nothing but courtesy and respect for them. Even if they fail, I treat it like an "ah shucks" moment, never any rudeness.

Sent from my SM-G935U using HoFo mobile app

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eprius View Post
    Yes I called 611 and I have a business account so I just spoke to the first available business rep. I followed the exact steps weskeene provided and it worked like a charm. Follow his exact instructions. If it doesn't work, hang up and try again.

Thanks! I will try again tomorrow but start out with the need to change plans, not discuss my bill...

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by weskeene View Post
    You know, I really believe that goes a long way. I treat these reps like they are my lifelong friends. Nothing but courtesy and respect for them. Even if they fail, I treat it like an "ah shucks" moment, never any rudeness.

I am always nice - I told the gal today thanks for her help and I will have to give this some serious thought. Might also try by using the online chat option...

Device(s)
    SM-G965U1
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I am always nice - I told the gal today thanks for her help and I will have to give this some serious thought. Might also try by using the online chat option...
    I actually did mine with chat at 10:30pm on a Sunday.

Device(s)
    iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone know of the February UDP is eligible for the same corporate discounts as the non-unlimited plans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Verizon Galaxy S6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D View Post
    Does anyone know of the February UDP is eligible for the same corporate discounts as the non-unlimited plans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's not eligible.

Sent from my Galaxy S8+ using the HoFo app

Device(s)
    iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WiredGuy View Post
    It's not eligible.

Sent from my Galaxy S8+ using the HoFo app
    And what’s the cost for two lines?