Carrier(s)
    Google Fi; Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score

$100 credit if you purchase Moto X4 from Google Fi

Promo runs through Nov 30th.
    Pixel 2 on Google Fi
    iPhone 6S on Verizon Prepaid

Feedback Score
    2017 Holiday promotion So as I read it, you need to activate a Moto x4 (android one) within 30 days to receive $75 discount. If not, full price charged. OK, but it says no minimum activation time required for discount. So does that mean even if you port out after a month, the discount remains. Am I reading that right?

Thanks

Device(s)
    Pixel 2; iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi; Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    It's changed a few times since my post but if I remember it right, the credit is applied to the second month's bill so you'd have to hang around for a couple of months before porting out.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterfield View Post
    It's changed a few times since my post but if I remember it right, the credit is applied to the second month's bill so you'd have to hang around for a couple of months before porting out.
    $75 off with activation of Android One Moto X4 Promotion Terms
    Discount applies to Android One Moto X4 devices purchased from fi.google.com, with activation required within 30 days of device shipment. The discounted price will automatically apply during checkout, but if Fi is not activated within 30 days of device shipment, the discounted amount will be charged to your Google Payments account to match the full price of the device. There is no minimum activation time needed to be eligible for the discount. This offer is valid from December 5, 2017 at 10:00 AM PDT–January 15, 2018 at 10:00 AM PDT, or while supplies last.

"There is no minimum activation time needed to be eligible for the discount" is what I'm referring to. Looks like it doesn't matter how long the account stays active?

Device(s)
    Nexus 5X, OnePlus 2
    Carrier(s)
    Project Fi
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone have the Fi version of this phone? My Nexus 5x bricked on me so this is the replacement I'll get from insurance.

Device(s)
    Samsung Avant, Nexus 5X, Moto G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Project Fi, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Moto is about to release a whole flock of new phones. Expect a lot of discounts on last year's models.
    Donald Newcomb

Device(s)
    Moto G LTE
    Carrier(s)
    Consumer Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by J Wireless View Post
    Does anyone have the Fi version of this phone? My Nexus 5x bricked on me so this is the replacement I'll get from insurance.
    Not me, but a friend of mine does. He's happy with it. He traded in his 5x for it.

Device(s)
    Nexus 5X, OnePlus 2
    Carrier(s)
    Project Fi
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gweeper View Post
    Not me, but a friend of mine does. He's happy with it. He traded in his 5x for it.
    I get mine tomorrow. The 5x didn't have enough RAM for me, 2 GB, so I'm hoping to get better performance from the Moto.