Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Cheer: 3 F&F 35% discount codes (Free) & 2 Galaxy Note 8 phones - read post

Feedback Score

Christmas Cheer: 3 F&F 35% discount codes (Free) & 2 Galaxy Note 8 phones - read post

Hello Freedom Users:

In anticipation of the upcoming Christmas spirit, I have the following to offer:

PLEASE NOTE: I will respond to everyone by tomorrow morning as I'm out of town and do not have access to the Internet as frequent as usual. Thank you!

OFFER # 1: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phones which are factory sealed from Bell Mobility. Based on the new rules, these phones are factory unlocked and will work with all carriers including Freedom Mobile with full LTE functionality. These phones are BNIB (still sealed) and come with the standard 1 year manufacturers warranty (you must register the device IMEI/Serial number on Samsung.ca for warranty). The devices retail for $1,299 + tax and I'm letting them go for $800 each (tax in) while they last.

OFFER # 2: I have 3 remaining F&F codes from Freedom Mobile which provide consumers a 35% monthly discount on their in-market plan for life. As long as you keep your account in good standing and/or do not change your plan to one which lowers ARPU for Freedom (out of market plan), you keep the discount for life. If you cancel your service or port out then back in again, the code automatically expires.

Please note... last time I gave out codes, I required one myself as there was a slight discrepancy. I turned to Craigslist and found out, by the seller informing me they obtained the code for free of this site and it happened to be from me. Long story short, I do not provide codes as a good gesture FOR FREE, so someone can turn around and sell for profit! If you want the code, it has to be for yourself or a family member/friend to use, not for profit. Please don't take generosity for stupidity as doing what I listed above is just bad karma and in poor taste!
    Last edited by hfta; 11-25-2017 at 04:27 PM. Reason: To make my point on F&F clear!

Feedback Score
    I would love a 35% off code and I totally promise to use the code myself!

Device(s)
    RIM9790
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hfta View Post
    Hello Freedom Users:

In anticipation of the upcoming Christmas spirit, I have the following to offer:

PLEASE NOTE: I will respond to everyone by tomorrow morning as I'm out of town and do not have access to the Internet as frequent as usual. Thank you!

OFFER # 1: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phones which are factory sealed from Bell Mobility. Based on the new rules, these phones are factory unlocked and will work with all carriers including Freedom Mobile with full LTE functionality. These phones are BNIB (still sealed) and come with the standard 1 year manufacturers warranty (you must register the device IMEI/Serial number on Samsung.ca for warranty). The devices retail for $1,299 + tax and I'm letting them go for $800 each (tax in) while they last.

OFFER # 2: I have 3 remaining F&F codes from Freedom Mobile which provide consumers a 35% monthly discount on their in-market plan for life. As long as you keep your account in good standing and/or do not change your plan to one which lowers ARPU for Freedom (out of market plan), you keep the discount for life. If you cancel your service or port out then back in again, the code automatically expires.

Please note... last time I gave out codes, I required one myself as there was a slight discrepancy. I turned to Craigslist and found out, by the seller informing me they obtained the code for free of this site and it happened to be from me. Long story short, I do not provide codes as a good gesture FOR FREE, so someone can turn around and sell for profit! If you want the code, it has to be for yourself or a family member/friend to use, not for profit. Please don't take generosity for stupidity as doing what I listed above is just bad karma and in poor taste!
    I could always use one, please!

Sent from my Moto X Play using HoFo mobile app
    --------------------------------
    Un petit d'un petit
    S'étonne aux Halles
    Un petit d'un petit
    Ah! degrés te fallent

Old French Proverb from the book of; Mots D'Heures Gousses Rames

(I am the Stig!)

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom Mobile/Wind
    Feedback Score
    I would like to have the F&F code too please as I just add MyTab to my plan for the iPhone X yesterday and could really use some saving.
    Thank you in advance also this is so kind of you for doing this for us and I don’t understand why people will do such a thing to you previously. Other people could’ve really use the code to save money for themselves!
    Last edited by megamew; 11-26-2017 at 02:18 AM.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S9
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom Mobile (formerly Wind)
    Feedback Score
    Seems that I arrived a little late. I would love to have a code, been with Wind for years. I still have my phone from 2015 in use and would like to switch to the new $60 plan. Saving would help as a young adult as sticking with Wind makes sense, I would not overpay anything to Robellus.

If you do happen to have a spare code, it would be great appreciation. Thanks for the post!
    I will never buy an HTC ever again! (two broke within 4 years, which were well taken care of)

Learn about price collusion, https://www.reddit.com/r/canada/comm...n_of_canadian/ Canada has the highest utility rates in the G7 countries. Say no to price collusion, be informed of the CCTS, Industry Canada and the CRTC. The working class needs affordability in today's society.

Device(s)
    LG V20
    Carrier(s)
    WIND/Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Looks like there's a line ahead of me, but should one of the others not claim a code, I would of course be grateful and promise to use for myself.

Wind user since March 2010 and support others when I can.

Feedback Score
    If any left, I would be greatful for one. My girlfriend needs one for her mom.
    Telus: No Overage Plan 50gb - VIP 20% + $5 Call Forwarding = $105 + TAX

Feedback Score
    How does one apply the discount to a current plan? What older plans does it work with? Does it work with a pay before account?

Carrier(s)
    FREEDOM
    Feedback Score
    I would request one code (35 F&F) for my daughter if possible, thanks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hfta View Post
    Hello Freedom Users:

I ended up going to a dinner to celebrate my friends newborn baby and ended up seeing old friends that I haven't seen in awhile. Long story short, my friend asked me if I had still worked for Freedom as he and his wife are planning to switch from their Fido plan to the Everywhere Canada 50 plan and wanted to see if I had a 35% friends and family discount code they could use so they could be paying less per month. Unfortunately, I don't have any since I'm no longer working for the company; however, I found this post and would like to help them out.

I would like to request 2 of the remaining F&F codes for both of them. Let me know if this is possible, otherwise I will continue look for ways to obtain the code for them.

Thank you!
    Telus: Internet 150/150
    Freedom Mobile: Smartphone 40 6GB (with 35% Friends and Family discount) $26/month

Carrier(s)
    Fido & Freedom
    Feedback Score
    Great gesture hfta!

Funny, sad, and not shocking (unfortunately) about your previous gifted code then finding it on Craigslist

I hope you find more deserving people this time. Good luck!

(I'm happy with my old plan so I don't need it)

Feedback Score
    I Would totally be grateful if you still have an F&F code available!! Thank you!!!!

Feedback Score
    I would be definitely be interested in your offer # 2 for the 35% off code & I also maybe interested in your offer # 1 but that all depends where you live.

PS: OP if what you said about Craigslist is true maybe you should EXPOSE this Person. That is just awful.

Feedback Score
    I could really use a f&f code for a new account. Please let me know if you still have any.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 3g
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Late to the game but hope not late, I can use 2 of the F&F code to sign up my wife and myself. looks like Freedom have improved their service in my area.

Thanks for offering this out.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast