Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Cricket announced 4 lines for $100 unlimited data

Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    I had 2 Basic and 3 Smart lines and switched all to the Unlimited 2 this morning. I have 21 days remaining and selected to apply the change immediately instead of at the start of the next cycle. Approximately $36 was subtracted from my account credit and currently the monthly rate is reflecting $155. I contacted chat and they said something will happen at midnight. The system will automatically do something. Not really clear if the monthly will reflect the correct amount at that time or if I’ll be refunded the $36.
    Click here to earn a $25 credit when you switch to Cricket Wireless!
    Plans include $30/2GB, $35/5GB, $55/Unlimited, no extra taxes/fees, on the AT&T network

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    I’m getting 4.6mb constantly on LTE!
    Get $25 Cricket referral credit! Same AT&T signal for a lot less! Click here!

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fareal View Post
    I had 2 Basic and 3 Smart lines and switched all to the Unlimited 2 this morning. I have 21 days remaining and selected to apply the change immediately instead of at the start of the next cycle. Approximately $36 was subtracted from my account credit and currently the monthly rate is reflecting $155. I contacted chat and they said something will happen at midnight. The system will automatically do something. Not really clear if the monthly will reflect the correct amount at that time or if I’ll be refunded the $36.
    Monthly rate should say $125 immediately.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    On the Unlimited 2 plan? That's great!

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Ordered 4 iPhones. Hopefully the coverage is better than what I had with T-Mo. I like this price though so I'll likely live with it for now no matter what.

Feedback Score
    ...I contacted chat and they said something will happen at midnight. The system will automatically do something.....
    Last time the system did that to me at midnight was shutting off all my 5 lines. You better watch your account like a hawk. Cricket can screw you "unintentionally". Good luck.

Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    This is me after the switch. But so far all video streaming is doing well for me. No complaints.

Feedback Score
    I swapped. It messed up my proration. I already had $15 applied for the month. They are looking into now.
    D=3.13 U=7.6 S8+ factory unlocked.

Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Well the change for me went kinda screwy: I have credit on my account, but after five basic lines were switched they charged me $63.33. I contact chat and the woman says it's correct. I said how could a plan difference of $25 that should be prorated for 20 days be $63? So I gave up and contacted Zendesk thru Twitter. She fixed it and gave me $50 credit. So take a screen shot of your balance before and after the switch.
    Zendesk through Twitter? Or CricketSupport via Twitter DM? Not familiar with Zendesk through Twitter.

Feedback Score
    Is this a promotion or is this something that will be fixed price for a long time?

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    Zendesk through Twitter? Or CricketSupport via Twitter DM? Not familiar with Zendesk through Twitter.
    Twitter. Just DM @cricketsupport

Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score

Cricket announced 4 lines for $100 unlimited data

I’m on the old 5 line for 100 plan can anyone give me advice on how to switch to this plan that won’t mess up my account like some of the stories I’ve been reading ... do I just change it in the cricket app ?

Carrier(s)
    Cricket (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    Can you do a one line upgrade on this plan to the regular 8mb unlimited plan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-tmb rugby 3
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman0222 View Post
    I’m on the old 5 line for 100 plan can anyone give me advice on how to switch to this plan that won’t mess up my account like some of the stories I’ve been reading ... do I just change it in the cricket app ?
    Really, how could it be messed up too bad. Your old rate would now be $125. The issues have been with customers losing the $100 plan, unintentionally. The pro ratio is about the only possible issue.

Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-tmb rugby 3
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by william83 View Post
    Last time the system did that to me at midnight was shutting off all my 5 lines. You better watch your account like a hawk. Cricket can screw you "unintentionally". Good luck.
    Like most others, in the past I've made mid month changes, and depending on the plan change, I've either been charged extra, or given credit. Never an issue, but anything can happen, but since everything would be documented shouldn't be something that couldn't be fixed. I can't imagine these calculations aren't done automatically by their computers, but manual calculations might produce issues. Again, all fixable.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast