Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus 128GB
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score

$60/10GB/Canada Wide, etc, etc etc for Ontario customers

From RFD:
    http://forums.redflagdeals.com/mobil...d-hot-2154413/

The Mobile Shop is offering new BYOD activations on Koodo with the $60/mo 10GB plan in ONTARIO. Unlimited Canada-Wide Calling, Call Display, Voicemail 10, Call Forwarding, Call Conferencing, Easy Roam.

NEW Activations only.

originally at The Mobile Shop (loblaws, etc) but it sounds like all retailers now. I think beyond Ontario now too.
    Unlocked JetBlack 128GB iPhone 7Plus, Unlocked 64GB iPhone 6, unlocked 32GB iPhone 5 (AWS), unlocked 16GB iPhone 4
    Unlimited Provincial Calling, Unlimited Global SMS/MMS, Conditional Call Forwarding, 10 message VM
    12GB/90 days
    $36/Month Public Mobile, $15 400 international LD that don't expire

$49/8GB, Unlimited Canada-wide anytime minutes, Unlimited messaging (SMS/MMS) CD, VM
    $60/10GB Unlimited Canada-wide anytime minutes, Unlimited international messaging (SMS/MMS) CD, VM

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Do I take this opportunity to go legit and get off my MB/SK plan? Would like to see the full terms and conditions of this offer, nothing but "Details in store" on the Koodo website. I expect Fido and Virgin will end up matching by the end of the day.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus 128GB
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CorSter View Post
    Do I take this opportunity to go legit and get off my MB/SK plan? Would like to see the full terms and conditions of this offer, nothing but "Details in store" on the Koodo website. I expect Fido and Virgin will end up matching by the end of the day.
    They might. No guarantees.

Feedback Score
    Unlimited calls texts in Canada ... and 10 gigs

I just added it to my account they said it’s for new customers only ... so I grabbed a pre paid... ported my MB number to that and I’m in limbo... in prepaid self serve it says it’s active but phone shows no service... old sim is still active... called in and they are working on trouble with new sim not working ... no mention of Manitoba plan with Ontario number... fingers crossed...

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dishguy70 View Post
    Unlimited calls texts in Canada ... and 10 gigs

I just added it to my account they said it’s for new customers only ... so I grabbed a pre paid... ported my MB number to that and I’m in limbo... in prepaid self serve it says it’s active but phone shows no service... old sim is still active... called in and they are working on trouble with new sim not working ... no mention of Manitoba plan with Ontario number... fingers crossed...
    Port got stuck. It happens. Why would they mention the MB plan? That line is gone. Cancelled the moment you ported out to prepaid. Nothing to worry about.
    Cell phone history:
    Motorola DPC 550 - Ericsson DF388 - Sanyo SCP-4000 - Samsung SCH-N150 - Samsung SCH-T300 - LG TM520 - LG VX-4600 - BlackBerry 6750 - BlackBerry 7250 - Samsung SGH-807 - T-Mobile Dash - Motorola RAZR - BlackBerry Bold 9000 - BlackBerry Torch 9800 - Samsung Galaxy S Captivate (rooted) - Samsung Nexus S - Samsung Galaxy S III LTE (rooted, running SlimBean 4.3) - Oppo Find 7a - Moto X Play - OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Limited Edition

Feedback Score
    This plan got launched since yesterday both with Fido & Rogers but the catch is. It’s only 5 gig plan, rest 5 gig is only for 24 months. Besides overage is $7/100 mb which is way more then Mb/Sk plan.
    I am not sure if Koodo is the same?.

Device(s)
    Blackview BV8000
    Carrier(s)
    Telus & Rogers
    Feedback Score
    @rsb74 already changed to permanent on Fido
    Public $120 Province Wide + 12GB - $6 Autopay - $9 Loyalty - $45 Refer = $20 per Month
    Telus SK North American Wide 7GB = $65
    Chatr (Mobi) $40 North America Wide + 6GB + 30 Mins Roaming
    Freedom $35 ($37-BTS) North America Wide + 8GB + 1GB Roaming

Feedback Score
    I just heard Virgin/Bell/Telus offering same plan from tomorrow. Hoo hoo. Let the competition begin.

Feedback Score

$60/10GB/Canada Wide, etc, etc etc for Ontario customers

Just called Koodo and they said it’s for new activations onlyI’m in Ontario and would Love this plan but I’m an existing member already with the Manitoba plan. How would I go about switching to get this plan in Ontario??

Feedback Score
    Port & report.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by marathonman11 View Post
    Just called Koodo and they said it’s for new activations onlyI’m in Ontario and would Love this plan but I’m an existing member already with the Manitoba plan. How would I go about switching to get this plan in Ontario??
    Threaten to leave for the competition.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P, Pixel 2XL
    Carrier(s)
    Bell, Freedom
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rsb74 View Post
    I just heard Virgin/Bell/Telus offering same plan from tomorrow. Hoo hoo. Let the competition begin.
    Bell/VIRGIN have it as of today, not sure about TELUS though

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using HoFo mobile app
    Damn!

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus 128GB
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by marathonman11 View Post
    Two options.

Option 1: Call in and ask to change plans. If they refuse, explain you know that you can just port out, open a new line and port back in but you'd like to save the effort for Koodo. Ask to be transferred to "customer support" or retentions. That dept can make the change for you.

Option 2:
    A) Open a new line with the $60 plan and a new number.
    B) Port your old number to Koodo prepaid (need to buy a prepaid SIM)
    C) port this old number on prepaid acct back onto your new $60 plan.

Option 2 is faster but will cost you the price of new SIMs. Option 1 is free but means waiting on hold for hours right now.

Carrier(s)
    Value
    Feedback Score
    Or you could just ask for loyalty.

But pause a moment and consider why RBT + ilk are suddenly feeling.. competitive.

If you live in a Freedom coverage area, consider putting your $60 where it can make a difference, instead of rewarding the bandits.

Feedback Score
    Do what I did... get new plan on my current account... port number you want to keep to prepaid and then port to new plan done

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast