Thread: What cellular service should I go with?

Feedback Score

What cellular service should I go with?

Hello. Currently my family uses 3 different no contract plans. We would like to change that and all of us be on the same contracted plan.

Very simple must's are: Three lines (though, the 3rd barely uses his phone). Not sure exactly how many minutes we use but probably either around 2,000, unlimited, or if the plan gives you free same service to service calls, a significantly less amount of minutes would be necessary. Unlimited text messages. And, finally, either unlimited data or at least enough to share between 2 people who so not stream movies or things like that pretty much ever.

I would like to be able to buy current phones like the Galaxy S8. And my budget is no more than about $150 total. Including all taxes, fees, etc..

I would really LOVE to be able to keep my current phone number that I'm using on my no contract Verizon plan. But if that's not an option, it is very FAR from a deal breaker.

So, please hit me with some suggestions! It will be greatly appreciated. :-)

Redwood Valley,NorCal/but SoCal Born and Raised/Pocatello,ID
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+, LG G6+, Samsung Chromebook Plus, Samsung Gear S3 Frontier(VZ LTE)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Device(s)
    iphone 6s plus
    Carrier(s)
    VZW,T-mobile,Cricket,Fi
    Feedback Score

What cellular service should I go with?

To the OP. Posting the same message to several different forums is discouraged, but that is between you and the moderators.

Metro PCS and cricket have 4/100 promo deals available right now. These include taxes and fees. Unlimited data and voice with the usual caveats. Cricket would be speed capped to 3Mbps.

Metro uses T-mobile. Cricket uses AT&T. If either of these carriers covers the areas you need, these are great deals.

You can use the extra $50/mo to finance phones.

USCC would only make sense if you live in an area they cover. It is a regional carrier.
    "I didn't get fat by accident. This was a personal choice. " - Kevin Gillespie