Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 87

Thread: Att international day pass $10 a day

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,310
    Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    ATT Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GSMinCT View Post
    Good to know. I'd still only buy from the Apple Store, SIM-free.
    Apple caught up in demand for the X faster than I expected. If I had known that in a couple weeks they would start selling the SIM free model, I would have just done that to avoid the device payment plan. Phone is paid off, and I should be eligible later this month to unlock.
    iPhone X on ATT Prepaid. Backup iPhone 7+ on inexpensive Verizon MVNO plan. Hopefully covers me in the continental US for phone usage. Cheaper than a single unlimited plan on ATT or Verizon or T-Mobile.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,406
    Device(s)
    SGS 7, Moto G6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T MSV 10+10GB, Sprint Free for a year
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kevink1 View Post
    Apple caught up in demand for the X faster than I expected. If I had known that in a couple weeks they would start selling the SIM free model, I would have just done that to avoid the device payment plan. Phone is paid off, and I should be eligible later this month to unlock.
    Yeah, I was surprised too how quickly they offered the SIM-free model. I believe it's exactly the same as the Verizon model though, just without the Verizon SIM included.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,310
    Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    ATT Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GSMinCT View Post
    Yeah, I was surprised too how quickly they offered the SIM-free model. I believe it's exactly the same as the Verizon model though, just without the Verizon SIM included.
    Have to be with ATT 60 days on postpaid to unlock (I paid it off December 31st, I hate owing money). No super need, since my overseas vacation is next September, and I may just take my 7+ and use that with a local SIM anyway.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,406
    Device(s)
    SGS 7, Moto G6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T MSV 10+10GB, Sprint Free for a year
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kevink1 View Post
    Have to be with ATT 60 days on postpaid to unlock (I paid it off December 31st, I hate owing money). No super need, since my overseas vacation is next September, and I may just take my 7+ and use that with a local SIM anyway.
    Yeah, I unlocked my iPhone 4s and SGS 7 through AT&T's process. My next phone will be an iPhone, so I can just buy it unlocked from Apple. The SGS 7 had to be AT&T branded because of AT&T's arbitrary ban on VoWiFi and VoLTE on unbranded Android devices.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1
    Feedback Score
    0
    Has anyone actually enabled mobile hotspot/tethering while on the International Day Pass?

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    330
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_nwb View Post
    Has anyone actually enabled mobile hotspot/tethering while on the International Day Pass?
    Yes it works


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    2,184
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_nwb View Post
    Has anyone actually enabled mobile hotspot/tethering while on the International Day Pass?
    It worked fine for me when I was in the Bahamas last February. I turned my hotspot on and others I was with checked their stuff on the web and made wifi calls using my connection.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,310
    Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    ATT Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_nwb View Post
    Has anyone actually enabled mobile hotspot/tethering while on the International Day Pass?
    Are there limits? Verizon's version limits hotspot to 512MB/day. Though when I used it it was before they added that limit.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    181
    Feedback Score
    0
    Has anyone successfully added international day pass feature to the standalone connected car plan?

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    524
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Archegos View Post
    Has anyone successfully added international day pass feature to the standalone connected car plan?
    Don't think that's possible. Standalone connected car is a strictly domestic plan. I don't think it even has domestic roaming..or if it does it's limited

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    181
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jjennings2510 View Post
    Don't think that's possible. Standalone connected car is a strictly domestic plan. I don't think it even has domestic roaming..or if it does it's limited
    Thank. I was hoping it was an option. I’d be willing to pay $20/day for it. Oh well

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    DC Area/Orlando Florida
    Posts
    1,896
    Device(s)
    iPhone 4S, Moto Atrix, Galaxy Nexus LTE
    Carrier(s)
    ATT (Jan 2004-Current), Tmobile Oct 2007-Current, Sprint 1997-2004, Aerial Communications 1996
    Feedback Score
    0
    As a follow up. I heard it a moving 24 hours for international day pass $10/day. Meaning if I start it at 2pm on Monday April 9th. It expires 159pm Tuesday April 10th?

    And doesn’t expire 1159pm Monday April 9th?

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    2,184
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by aneftp View Post
    As a follow up. I heard it a moving 24 hours for international day pass $10/day. Meaning if I start it at 2pm on Monday April 9th. It expires 159pm Tuesday April 10th?

    And doesn’t expire 1159pm Monday April 9th?
    Yes, 24 hours from the hour of when you start.

    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    DC Area/Orlando Florida
    Posts
    1,896
    Device(s)
    iPhone 4S, Moto Atrix, Galaxy Nexus LTE
    Carrier(s)
    ATT (Jan 2004-Current), Tmobile Oct 2007-Current, Sprint 1997-2004, Aerial Communications 1996
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thx. My Europe trip is in 45 days. I should be set.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    127
    Device(s)
    Samung S9 Plus Factory unlocked
    Carrier(s)
    TMOBILE USA ORANGE SPAIN
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by aneftp View Post
    Thx. My Europe trip is in 45 days. I should be set.
    Just as a heads up i constantly travel to Europe on business please be aware that the 10.00 plan averages to 17.00 a day when you factor all the taxes they impose. If you can look into getting a local sim and using the service,, plans in Europe average range aprox 10-20 euro's for 6 GB of data and calling.for 30 days.. if you have to call back to the states you can use whats app that uses your data ,,,,Look into the major operators such as Vodafone orange telefonica deuch telecom just google the major operators in the country you are visiting

    have a safe trip

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2017, 09:20 AM
  2. T-Mobile - Day/Week Data Pass - 5gb/150 days/$10
    By donnabecker in forum T-Mobile prepaid
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2016, 08:13 AM
  3. 10$/30 days data pass on mf61 hotspot?
    By enozemail in forum T-Mobile prepaid
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2014, 02:52 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 03:25 PM
  5. Att stock for 6/29/10 release day
    By iphonechamp404 in forum Apple
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 10:21 AM

Bookmarks