Thread: Pay no more than $50 for Verizon service

Feedback Score

Pay no more than $50 for Verizon service

If your current cell phone bill is more than $50 per month for each line, you can join a multi-line group and reduce your bill to $50 for a Verizon unlimited plan. PM me if you are interested. I am an experienced group admin and helped over 100 people to lower their phone bills.
    The line can be ported from other carriers, not just Verizon prepaid plan. As long as you have a Verizon compatible phone.
    Last edited by zubrin; 01-11-2018 at 10:13 AM.

Feedback Score
    Is this like a Cricket group plan, where you give up control of the number, and pay an admin for monthly service? Would like to know more details.

Feedback Score
    That is exactly what it is. Join the group and everyone gets discount on the bill. As long as everyone pays monthly fee and gives 30 day advance notice before leaving the group, there will be no issue porting out phone numbers. A $50 security deposit will be refunded when the member leaves the group.

Feedback Score
    Ok this is the prepaid unlimited with no tethering, correct? I have the $50 7gb Walmart plan, but with bonuses and rollover I get a ton of data per month with tethering. However, this is good to know should I need a back up option in the future.

Feedback Score
    I may be all for this as well if I can keep my backup option around 30 a month if possible

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by punisherbv View Post
    I may be all for this as well if I can keep my backup option around 30 a month if possible
    Cricket unlimited 2 plan in a 4 line group for $25 can be your backup option. Combination of Verizon and AT&T coverage will be a perfect cell phone package.

Feedback Score
    This reminds me of some group that I found buried deep in this forum with people trying to set something like this up with postpaid
    http://www.howardforums.com/group.ph...197&do=discuss
    I don't know if it is different with prepaid, but for postpaid there was one primary in charge of the account, and could see a lot of details about usage history. also it was risky trusting a number to a stranger, but i guess someone could port to google voice first and use use a 'throwaway' number when setting it up

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Qt0 View Post
    This reminds me of some group that I found buried deep in this forum with people trying to set something like this up with postpaid
    http://www.howardforums.com/group.ph...197&do=discuss
    I don't know if it is different with prepaid, but for postpaid there was one primary in charge of the account, and could see a lot of details about usage history. also it was risky trusting a number to a stranger, but i guess someone could port to google voice first and use use a 'throwaway' number when setting it up
    That is a great idea to port your main number to GoogleVoice and then you don't have to worry about losing it in the future. You can test drive any wireless carrier with that strategy.

Device(s)
    Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Unlocked)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Inpulse ($40 Unlimited Talk/Text, 4 GB Data, plus Carryover Data
    Feedback Score
    i thought about doing that with my line but i'd have to really trust
    that the main line person involved is going to pay their bill
    in order for me to keep my discount...i see people on ebay doing this...
    of course they dont list it as such
    but i know thats what they are doing...lol
    its listed for $44.88 right now for the $80 unlimited plan