Thread: 2 lines for 80 bucks?

Device(s)
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score

2 lines for 80 bucks?

I pay 60 bucks a month for unlimited right now and i pay 40 bucks for her line on her own account.. i was told i can add her to my account for 80 bucks a month unlimited? but was reading the unlimited 2 and it max out at 3megs does that still include LTE speeds? and how does that work if her account is already paid for this month? when will they charge the 80 bucks?

Feedback Score
    Call Cricket if you're not willing to search the forums. I recommend their online chat.

Device(s)
    Alcatel Fierce 2, VMoto E, Kyocera Icon, Lumia 640, Several Dumb Phones
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Smartel, FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Rather that bother with Cricket's awful telephone or chat support, I would use their Twitter or Facebook support.

It may not be instantaneous but I can promise it will be much more helpful, more understandable, less scripted.

I just had an issue and after being put on hold, hung up on, not sure if I was being understood, finally just resorted to Twitter support. Things straightened out quickly after that. It's just like being on an online forum, but directly with the source.

Sent from my Z982 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    The reason people are telling you this isntead of an answer: They pay CSR for a reason. You're going to have more questions. This is a low traffic forum for the back and forth. You're obviously lazy. The entire first 2 -3 pages if threads can be read in an hour.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    Yes it’s lte speed capped at 3mb which is good for streaming at dvd quality. Switch her line to your account on the last day of her account billing since credits will not transfer.
    Get cheap calling cards to call anywhere in the world! Click here!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
    The reason people are telling you this isntead of an answer: They pay CSR for a reason. You're going to have more questions. This is a low traffic forum for the back and forth. You're obviously lazy. The entire first 2 -3 pages if threads can be read in an hour.
    Why are you here? The point of a forum is to chat and ask questions. He’s obviously done a little research because he knows about the speeds, and if you’re not going to be helpful...go away.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GSMPhonePhreak View Post
    Why are you here? The point of a forum is to chat and ask questions. He’s obviously done a little research because he knows about the speeds, and if you’re not going to be helpful...go away.
    It was asinine. You can easily see replies are days apart often times here. He was going to have more questions. He did NO research to speak of. Cricket has support options for a reason. We have no idea any information about his account. They could have cleared this up in minutes. He still hasn't commented on the thread and it has been over 2 days.

Device(s)
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I went the chat route and set up my account with 2 lines.. i asked the question here because i didn't wanna go that route just was asking out of curiousity.. but thanks ls3mach you were great help.