Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: Calling issues - right to voicemail

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    935
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mmoose View Post
    This could be it. I wonder if it's location dependent, though.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 using HoFo mobile app
    Well, both people are in Massachusetts, about 40 miles apart (Boston and central MA).

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Chantilly, VA
    Posts
    464
    Device(s)
    Moto G4 Play
    Carrier(s)
    Red Pocket (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    0
    I have a friend that just switched from ATT post paid to Cricket & he is randomly missing calls now. (Same phone)

    I have never noticed any missed call issues with H2O wireless or Red Pocket over the last year, so I don't think it's an ATT issue.

    Sent from my Moto G Play using HoFo mobile app

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    6,043
    Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-tmb rugby 3
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    0
    "I missed a call",well alert the media. I've got a nutty google voice set up which rings as many as 4 cells simoustanesly. My main lines are cricket, others are vzw and tm. I could unfairly complain about any of them, as they all have both good and bad aspects . In known good coverage areas,99% of the time, all phones will receive make calls, but occasional one will miss a call. Three of these 4 phones are samaung dumb phones, which imo have better radios, rarely if ever do smartphones work better than the dumb phones.

    My reason for multiple carriers is due to known coverage issues. Even the tm phone is superior in a very few areas. But Me expecting a particular carrier to work in a weak area is useless.

    I heard a comic routine a couple of years ago, making fun of cell phone users complaining about dropped calls, slow internet,etc,etc. His observation was if only half the calls go thru, if it takes an hour for a text or email to be delivered, or it takes tenn minutes or an hour for a page to load, IT'S STILL FREEKN' MIRACLE,and he's exactly right.

    If your carrier/phone isn't what you need then change, but they all have issues as mentioned above.
    Last edited by plane; 01-20-2018 at 07:28 PM.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    322
    Feedback Score
    0
    Damn plane, I was just seeing if anyone else was experiencing these issues since I never have lol

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using HoFo mobile app

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    6,043
    Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-tmb rugby 3
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by damus990 View Post
    Damn plane, I was just seeing if anyone else was experiencing these issues since I never have lol

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using HoFo mobile app
    Of course they have. Everyone who's every used a cell phone for more than a day had had similar issues. Get real. For any possible beneficial information you would need to query you and your daughters neighbors who are using cricket. The info provided by someone half way across the country is useless.

    You provided absolutely no details as to circumstances which might assist others in assisting you. I'm sure with several million customers, that on a given day, several thousand of thoes cricket customers, as well as every other carrier has had call issues. For all we know her phone could have been deep in a concrete basement, or maybe she simply didn't want to talk to you and had the phone turned off.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    322
    Feedback Score
    0
    I tested her phone right in front of me so it's not that she doesn't want to talk to me (didn't think that needed to be said), and it's been happening everywhere so it's not in a basement or something like that. I thought it might be an issue that recently happened to other people as it never happened to my phones.
    No real reason to be a jerk about it. If someone asks a question that needs clarification then ask for it or just ignore it. That is basic etiquette for forums.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using HoFo mobile app

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    6,043
    Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-tmb rugby 3
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by damus990 View Post
    I tested her phone right in front of me so it's not that she doesn't want to talk to me (didn't think that needed to be said), and it's been happening everywhere so it's not in a basement or something like that. I thought it might be an issue that recently happened to other people as it never happened to my phones.
    No real reason to be a jerk about it. If someone asks a question that needs clarification then ask for it or just ignore it. That is basic etiquette for forums.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using HoFo mobile app
    I understand your frustrated, however the better question you ask, ie the more pertinent info you provide, the better chance one had of getting helpful information. Sorry, if I seemed short with you. However in my original reply I mentioned phone settings which you say seemed to solve the issue. Great. But admittedly your original problem description was a bit short.

    If you simply want information as to coverage issues, there are numerous sites which provided that info downdector.com being one.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    322
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by plane View Post
    I understand your frustrated, however the better question you ask, ie the more pertinent info you provide, the better chance one had of getting helpful information. Sorry, if I seemed short with you. However in my original reply I mentioned phone settings which you say seemed to solve the issue. Great. But admittedly your original problem description was a bit short.

    If you simply want information as to coverage issues, there are numerous sites which provided that info downdector.com being one.
    Thanks I appreciate it. Honestly you guys on here are much better then any site I ever use.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using HoFo mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2003, 03:47 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-23-2003, 12:43 AM
  3. One/Two rings and then right to Voicemail?
    By yetdog in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2003, 09:57 AM
  4. Calls going straight to voicemail!! :(
    By Mak-B in forum Rogers Wireless
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-14-2003, 07:20 PM
  5. Calls not forwared to voicemail
    By varunreddy in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2003, 08:52 PM

Bookmarks