Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Calling issues - right to voicemail

Feedback Score

Calling issues - right to voicemail

Hey everyone I'm not sure if they should be a question for Cricket or more for Hardware. Everytime I call my daughter who has another Cricket line it goes immediately to voicemail then I call her again and she picks up also we have had problems with another line not ringing has anyone else had any of these types of issues? thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    You weren't specific any of your hardware. I had an issue with a Verizon E4 not making or receiving calls. Switched to 2G only and back this solved the problem. Why not just try Cricket chat or if you can stomach it a store. If you can't replicate the problem though we are all just grasping and throwing answers.

Feedback Score
    Sorry I should have been more specific. All of them are unlocked AT&T galaxy s6. Calls are being missed and text messages delayed. Just seeing if anyone has had any similar issues lately

Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-tmb rugby 3
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Also you didn't mention ad to did the problem just start,etc,etc.

We have all had simular issues with every carrier, every handset, etc, etc, and are very frustrating. But there are numerous reasons including location, system over load, and even a mis programmed handset. We can't diagnose online and neither can the carriers as my friend a similar issue with vzw. It was very odd, in that it originally started with a local tower issue combined with a simultaneous handset failure. Took several phone calls and equipment substitutions. Good luck.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by damus990 View Post
    Hey everyone I'm not sure if they should be a question for Cricket or more for Hardware. Everytime I call my daughter who has another Cricket line it goes immediately to voicemail then I call her again and she picks up also we have had problems with another line not ringing has anyone else had any of these types of issues? thank you

Pretty common issue on Cricket because they are depriortized for everything. Cricket devices (non-VoLTE) have to switch from LTE to HSPA in order to get voice calls. If the hand-off is slower than time-out threshold it sends the calls to voicemail. When you call the second time, the phone has already found the HSPA network and is ready to accept calls. If its important to keep in touch with your daughter I strongly recommend you find a reliable voice network. Cricket has a long history of missed calls, texts, and unusable data.

Feedback Score
    I did a little research it looks li8ke it was related to the enhanced LTE setting being on. I turned it off and it is all good for now. Do me a favor b1geast and never reply on my posts your annoying as hell. If you really don't like Cricket then go away

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by damus990 View Post
    I did a little research it looks li8ke it was related to the enhanced LTE setting being on. I turned it off and it is all good for now. Do me a favor b1geast and never reply on my posts your annoying as hell. If you really don't like Cricket then go away

Can all his messages be blocked? The mods do a piss poor job here. I know he's been reported by multiple people. His post are inflammatory and unhelpful. If he doesn't like Cricket, fine, move along.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by b1geast View Post
    Cricket has a long history of missed calls, texts, and unusable data.
    Oh, come on - "long history"? Many, if not most, people are on Cricket not just for the value proposition but because Cricket/AT&T's network is way more reliable than the T-Mobile or Sprint networks we left. Admittedly some people did have text/MMS issues, but those were generally fixed with either APN tweaks or by the proxy move to AT&T Mobility.

Device(s)
    Motorola MOTO G, Iphone 6 On VZW (Wife's)
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
    Can all his messages be blocked? The mods do a piss poor job here.
    You can block any user who's posts you don't want to see. Just click on their name then on the left hand side of the page you'll see "Add to Ignore List"

Feedback Score
    Pretty common issue on Cricket because they are depriortized for everything. Cricket devices (non-VoLTE) have to switch from LTE to HSPA in order to get voice calls. If the hand-off is slower than time-out threshold it sends the calls to voicemail. When you call the second time, the phone has already found the HSPA network and is ready to accept calls. If its important to keep in touch with your daughter I strongly recommend you find a reliable voice network. Cricket has a long history of missed calls, texts, and unusable data.
    Our favorite Troll. Cricket has no more issues and probably less than your favorite MetroPCS. Cricket does NOT blanket depriortize traffic. There are a number of reasons for the issues the OP posted for and these happen on all carriers.

Sent from my SM-T580 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dust N Bones View Post
    You can block any user who's posts you don't want to see. Just click on their name then on the left hand side of the page you'll see "Add to Ignore List"
    Does this block post where he is quoted? I ask because sometimes "multi" quotes happens and otherwise usable information not regarding his nonsense.

Device(s)
    Motorola MOTO G, Iphone 6 On VZW (Wife's)
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
    Does this block post where he is quoted? I ask because sometimes "multi" quotes happens and otherwise usable information not regarding his nonsense.
    I'm not positive but I don't believe it will not block the posts where he's quoted. But really if enough people start blocking him then you should see less & less of him being quoted. Plus as I've said in the past, if everyone would just ignore him then he will eventually go away. But everyone keeps feeding the troll & then they complain that he's a nuisance.
    Last edited by Dust N Bones; 01-20-2018 at 11:22 AM.

Device(s)
    Samsung GS7, LG Volt, Nokia 6350
    Carrier(s)
    MintSIM, Tello, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I am not familiar with this "long history" of problems you are referring to. Could you be more specific?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    I wouldn’t say it’s just Cricket, it’s AT&T as a whole. I have two family members, both on AT&T postpaid, that have been having issues over the last month or so with missed calls and not receiving voicemail messages for up to several days. One person is on an iPhone 7, the other is on an Alcatel flip phone.

Device(s)
    Samsung GS7, LG Volt, Nokia 6350
    Carrier(s)
    MintSIM, Tello, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bakedapple View Post
    I wouldn’t say it’s just Cricket, it’s AT&T as a whole. I have two family members, both on AT&T postpaid, that have been having issues over the last month or so with missed calls and not receiving voicemail messages for up to several days. One person is on an iPhone 7, the other is on an Alcatel flip phone.
    This could be it. I wonder if it's location dependent, though.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 using HoFo mobile app

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast