Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cricket still the best single line At&t plan???

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My s8+ is unlocked version and tethers on cricket

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenhal View Post
    Nah. Motorola I know doesn't allow tethering. Even unlocked phones.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    Said most. Also I said factory unlocked firmware. That is different than just a SIM unlock. I'm not going to argue the point with you, my S8, S8+, and Note 8 allow it. I used 500GB last month.

Device(s)
    Tin cans and a string
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It's easy enough to root most phones to enable native tethering. A simple build.prop edit is usually all it takes.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GPz1100 View Post
    It's easy enough to root most phones to enable native tethering. A simple build.prop edit is usually all it takes.
    I like the unlocked firmware without all the extra carrier stuff.AT&T phones are lousy with it. With Cricket not support natively any phone I've ever used with them (started at Note 4) I have not gotten any of the advanced features anyway. My Note 12.2 Pro has ALL the AT&T crap on it and I am still stuck on Android 4. I'd love to push my text to it, but Mighty SMS seems the only way since I don't have AT&T. Wish I could get eSIM on Gear S3 too.

Feedback Score
    Ok not too much

Device(s)
    iPhone 4, Samsung Captivate
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Qt0 View Post
    theres a way to get the pricing down with at&t prepaid. you can get 12.7% off a topup, and turn on auto payments for another $5 off, but it is something a person has to stay on top of (to have enough funds on the account for it to pull from the top-up and not from a credit card)
    I switched today to att prepaid. Where can you buy top ups with that discount? I would never switch out.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sr1329 View Post
    I switched today to att prepaid. Where can you buy top ups with that discount? I would never switch out.
    towards the bottom of this page

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sr1329 View Post
    You do have to get the $100 refill at Secrest/Moose/TMI in order to get the 12.7% discount; lesser refills have a lower discount. If you only have one line or don't want to refill that much at once, there is always CallingMart with their regular 10% discounts plus additional discounts when you accumulate points.

Like Qt0 said, the autopay discount works fine with the discounted PINs - load the account before the autopay date, and AT&T Prepaid gives you the autopay discount then processes a $0.00 autopay transaction on your account. FYI, AT&T Prepaid now gives unlimited streaming of DirecTV Now and U-verse without using any of your cellular data allowance. Also, since there's hotspot on most AT&T Prepaid plans, you can apparently hotspot connect other devices like a Roku or Apple TV to your phone and stream without using your data allowance.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3