Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: iPhone 6S and 6S Plus hit AT&T Prepaid!

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s, Droid Turbo 2, Galaxy S4
    Carrier(s)
    Changes often
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boitoy1996 View Post
    So whats the news here? Old phones that are overpriced?
    If itís more than you can afford thatís understood but 299.99 for an iPhone 6s isnít a horrible deal.

There will never be an iPhone that will compete price wise with a 49.00 Android

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by billm261 View Post
    If itís more than you can afford thatís understood but 299.99 for an iPhone 6s isnít a horrible deal.

There will never be an iPhone that will compete price wise with a 49.00 Android
    I second this 100 more for a faster phone isnít a bad deal at all compared to buying new from Apple directly

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Changes often
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by punisherbv View Post
    I second this 100 more for a faster phone isnít a bad deal at all compared to buying new from Apple directly
    I donít know why the iPhone haters come out of the woodwork with an announcement or price reduction.

They are a good phone, expensive, less value than an Android but still a good product.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    If the 6s had been available for $299 last year I would have purchased it as a gift vs $199 for the SE. Decent network support compared to the 6 available for $299 last year. For a very large number of people, it is a good quality phone with good support.
    I gave into temptation, and bought the iPhone X, even though I had a perfectly good, though oversized, 7+.

Feedback Score
    Really think the iPhone has one thing going for it. SUPPORT. The 5s while it may not run at top speed as the others it still getting support for a phone that came out years ago. Yes they are more expensive than the android.

Feedback Score
    I don't hate the iPhone and when given the oppurtunity to buy one on credit, I always take that opportunity. I always end up having to sell it becuase of financial difficulties. I don't hate the iPhone, I just wish it was way less expensive so that I could afford to keep one. Not an Apple hater: I just hate rich people. They have a better lifestyle than I can afford to keep up with and its not fair.

Device(s)
    Iphone 6s, Ipad Mini 4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon/Cricket
    Feedback Score
    I don't hate the iPhone and when given the oppurtunity to buy one on credit, I always take that opportunity. I always end up having to sell it becuase of financial difficulties. I don't hate the iPhone, I just wish it was way less expensive so that I could afford to keep one. Not an Apple hater: I just hate rich people. They have a better lifestyle than I can afford to keep up with and its not fair.
    You don't have to be rich to own an iphone. Seems like you are living outside of your means. Affording an iphone really isn't that big of a deal when you think about it. Broken down over a 2 year period, the daily cost is less than what most spend on coffee/breakfast.

Device(s)
    too many to list
    Carrier(s)
    virgin mobile
    Feedback Score
    if you are having hard times then stop getting expensive phones I am not trying to be mean but if you really canít afford it then donít buy it.

Sent from my iPhone 10 using Tapatalk
    Peter Is A God AkA Gods Son

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Changes often
    Feedback Score

iPhone 6S and 6S Plus hit AT&T Prepaid!

I don't hate the iPhone, I just wish it was way less expensive so that I could afford to keep one. Not an Apple hater: I just hate rich people. They have a better lifestyle than I can afford to keep up with and its not fair.
    Wow,

Imagine someone posting they hate poor people because they suck up all the government handouts that are funded by taxpayers. Things like Section 8 housing, SNAP benefits, free healthcare, Obama Phones, etc are all programs some of those ďrichĒ people help subsidize.

I wish the McLaren was less expensive so I could afford one. Doesnít mean I hate those that can.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Feedback Score
    You can get a brand new iPhone SE from AT&T Prepaid for just $150.

If you get decent Sprint coverage I've seen Boost dealers selling the iPhone 6 32GB for just $50 with port-in.

Or go used - iPhone 6s is selling for around $185 on Swappa.com

No need to spend a ton of $$ anymore for an iPhone.. you have lots of choices!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 12thman View Post
    You can get a brand new iPhone SE from AT&T Prepaid for just $150.

If you get decent Sprint coverage I've seen Boost dealers selling the iPhone 6 32GB for just $50 with port-in.

Or go used - iPhone 6s is selling for around $185 on Swappa.com

No need to spend a ton of $$ anymore for an iPhone.. you have lots of choices!
    Someone with a iPhone 6 and is somewhat moderate heavy user is going to have a horrible experience on iOS 11 on it! The 1gb of ram is not enough for the iphones anymore in my opinion. Crazy how just now the 1gb of ram is not enough for a iPhone!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by badjack View Post
    Someone with a iPhone 6 and is somewhat moderate heavy user is going to have a horrible experience on iOS 11 on it! The 1gb of ram is not enough for the iphones anymore in my opinion. Crazy how just now the 1gb of ram is not enough for a iPhone!
    I have an iPhone 6 running iOS 11.x.x without any of the problems you have mentioned. The usage is more than 25GB per month.

Feedback Score

iPhone 6S and 6S Plus hit AT&T Prepaid!

I canít agree with you as using a iPhone 6 on iOS 10 the experience was full of lag and stutters with heavy use. Even with iOS 10 not being the best upgrade os for the iPhone

Feedback Score
    Your experience was different than mine with the iPhone 6 running iOS 11.x.x. I have had not any of the problems you described.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Changes often
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CallmeJake View Post
    Your experience was different than mine with the iPhone 6 running iOS 11.x.x. I have had not any of the problems you described.
    I have to agree with badjack that 1GB doesnít cut it with iOS 11.

I like my iPad a lot but since the update to 11 itís pretty lame. Itís slow, it stutters, apps close and battery life went from stellar to mediocre.

God for you that youíre not having any problems but I wish that was the case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast