Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: New Plans from Puppy Wireless

Feedback Score

New Plans from Puppy Wireless

I received an email this morning with the following info-
    Puppy Wireless Customer,

Wow it’s already the end of 2017 and what an exciting year it has been for Puppy Wireless. I wanted to take the time to review what we have accomplished this year and more importantly detail out all the products and services we are rolling out in 2018. As a valued customer, we appreciate your business more than anything and each year we invest millions of dollars in R&D to make sure our products and services are better and more innovative for our customers.

2017 Recap:

Last month we launched the Puppy Wallet. This mobile wallet platform allows you to move money to friends or family anywhere in the world very much like Money Gram, Western Union, and PayPal, but at a fraction of the cost and in many cases at no cost at all. We will be sending out more information to all our customers on how to sign up for this free service on your wireless account.
    Migrated to the AWS cloud which provides for a faster and more secure self-care portal.
    Added more support to allow for 24/7/365 customer service by either email, helpdesk, or live reps that can assist you with any of our Puppy Wireless services.
    We have created a self-care web portal and data application that is not only customer empowered but user friendly. Our new customer dashboard utilizes state of the art technology providing customers with the hands-on ability to manage every aspect of their wireless and mobile wallet account.
    We have also added a new Android / iOS data application called “Unified Services” that will allow you to manage your wireless and mobile wallet account. To download this application, you can click on the below links or simply search for “Unified Services” data application in the app stores:
    Android Link: I can't post a link yet
    iOS Link: I can't post a link yet

2018 will not be any less exciting as we have a lot of surprises in store for you! To start, over the last 12 months, we have been compiling a list of requests from you with regards to pricing changes that our customers would like to see. We listened, and we are very excited to announce new rate plans for Puppy Wireless. Based on all your feedback, we truly feel that these new plans will allow you to have a better experience connecting with friends and family.

New CDMA RED pricing to kick in the new year:
    3G $80 Yearly plan
    4G $100 Yearly Plan (NEW)

$10 250 Talk, 250 Text, & 100MB Data
    $14 Unlimited Talk & Text
    $18 Unlimited Talk and Text with 500MB data
    $24 Unlimited Talk and Text with 2GB data
    $34 Unlimited Talk and Text with 4GB data
    $44 Unlimited Talk and Text with 10GB data
    $54 Unlimited Talk and Text with Unlimited data

All rate plans now come with a FREE Mobile Wallet account locked down with leading edge block chain technology to ensure your personal information is always secure.

With this new rate plan structure, you no longer have to pick a plan by deciding how many minutes, text, and data you want. All the new monthly plans have Unlimited Talk and Text, the only thing you need to select is how much data you might consume. One of the things we pride ourselves the most on, is that not one of our rate plans throttle data like almost every wireless carrier in the US does. Full speed ahead!!!

Coming Soon 1 st Qtr. 2018:

Coming January 2018: Puppy Wireless Customers will be able to bundle Music Streaming on their Wireless account for $9.99. Puppy Wireless has partnered with Napster to deliver you HD Music Streaming which is comprised of 34 Million HD music tracks much like Tidal, Spotify, or Apple Music Streaming. Puppy customers will be able to pay only $9.99 per month for access to virtually every song ever recorded and the whole family can enjoy access to this new music streaming account. Normal retail for this product is $14.95 to $24.99 per month plus tax.
    Coming January 2018: We will be launching a special referral program that will allow customers to earn FREE wireless service just by referring 5 people to Puppy Wireless. More details to come…
    Coming February 2018: Puppy wireless customers can activate a second line on their wireless account for FREE. This second line will allow you to have a more personal line and for $49.99 you can purchase a device that plugs into your home Internet network. You then simply plug your home phone into this device and you now have a new home phone service that you can access from your wireless phone or from your home phone. You can now deactivate your home phone services saving you $20 to $30 per month. With our new data application, you can even control how you want your personal number to ring: Home Phone then Wireless, Wireless then Home Phone, or even ring both at the same time. No more missing home phone calls while you’re out again.
    Coming March 2018: Puppy Wireless will be launching a new Wellness service. Puppy Wireless customers pay $200 for a DNA test which is a 50% discount to the normal cost of this test. Your results will come back within 5-7 business days. The test results should be sent to your doctor as they will allow your doctor to better create a proactive healthcare plan for you. Here are just a couple of the highlights of the new Puppy Wireless Wellness Services:
    A. Disease Screening: Customer will receive a screening for 30-40 genetic related diseases. There are 10,000 DNA related diseases and each month we will be adding more and more disease screening results for customers. For $3 per month customers receive monthly updates on any diseases that they are flagged for. Puppy Wireless customers get this monthly update service for FREE for life.
    B. Genetic Profile / History: Genetic summary of where a person comes from similar to what 23andMe and Ancestry.com.
    C. Metabolism Analysis: Identifies a person’s gene specific metabolism (Normal, Intermediate, Extensive or Ultra Rapid) which determines your bodies response to all prescribed drugs and most OTC medications
    D. Drug to Gene, Drug to Drug, Drug to Illness and Drug to Life Style Reaction
    Analysis: Matches your meds and dosages to your DNA; eliminate adverse drug reactions by identifying potential drug allergies; receive warnings on dangerous effects of drugs with preexisting illnesses. Supports all prescribed drugs and most OTC medications.
    E. $150 Add on: Allergic Substance Review and Analysis: This additional test module determines your bodies response to over 100 foods, pollen, tree, and other outdoor pathogens.

Feedback Score
    No big deal.. There are way cheaper plans out there

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by e.mote View Post
    "each year we invest millions of dollars in R&D to make sure our products and services are better and more innovative for our customers."

Thanks for the humor to start the day.
    Now THAT definitely sounds like a statement Kitty Wireless would make!

Carrier(s)
    back on US Mobile for the time being
    Feedback Score
    I admire anybody who wades through that entire e-mail.
    My smartphone is a lot smarter than I am.

Device(s)
    Motorola VE20 (mine)
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It's good to see that they are keeping the yearly 3G plan and adding a new yearly 4G plan especially since Selectel has dropped theirs. Also the rate of 1.5 cents per minute, text, or MB is hard to beat for what are basically paygo plans. I'm basing this off of info in the portal since it wasn't mentioned in the email.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    As with the last large thread we had related to this carrier(s), I expect discussion to stick to the plans and service. Posts and users that start into personal garbage and nonsense will not be tolerated. You have all been warned.

Become a Premium Member or Advertiser here!
    Want to use a referral link in your signature, support the forums by becoming a Premium Member!
    Have you read the forum rules lately?
    If you have a problem with a post for any reason, please report it rather than responding to it, and a moderator will be along shortly.

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know if Puppy Offers VoLTE and iphone tethering/hotspot on VZW

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennettg View Post
    I believe there is no hotspot and tethering options on Puppy. Not sure about VoLTE.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I would be happy with the unlimited talk and text, 2GB data plan for $24. I think that is reasonable for Big Red’s network.

Feedback Score

Puppy wireless hotspot

Quote Originally Posted by lots3say View Post
    I believe there is no hotspot and tethering options on Puppy. Not sure about VoLTE.

I used the personal hotspot feature on Puppy with my iPhone 5S. It worked well all summer.
    iPhone 7 plus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvyt View Post
    I used the personal hotspot feature on Puppy with my iPhone 5S. It worked well all summer.
    Thank you! That’s good to know. Does I work on your Iphone 7? ����

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by music4praise View Post
    It's good to see that they are keeping the yearly 3G plan and adding a new yearly 4G plan especially since Selectel has dropped theirs. Also the rate of 1.5 cents per minute, text, or MB is hard to beat for what are basically paygo plans. I'm basing this off of info in the portal since it wasn't mentioned in the email.

I too am happy to see them add the 4G $100 paygo plan. I know of a couple of people who will be glad to be able to update to a newer device. Puppy's paygo plans are still a great value in my opinion. They also have a pretty good portal and great customer service too.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennettg View Post
    Verizon itself says that the native hotspot doesn't work. However, we do have some customers that have gotten it to work fine, so I think it's the luck of the draw on that one. We also have quite a few customers that use 3rd party apps. Before I activated a standalone hotspot I used PDA+ with FoxFi which worked great. We don't offer VoLTE at this time.

Feedback Score
    I spent the better part of 4 months going through the rate plans of every MVNO I could find, regardless of how big or small they were, comparing the plans to what others had, what we had and what we could do to make the plans better. We've spent so much time on R&D and testing new features and services that the plans kind of took a backseat to innovation. Since we are just about to hit a new year and will be enabling a lot of different services and features, I took some well needed time to go over everything. I wanted plans that would benefit everyone, but the 25 different plans we had was a logistical nightmare. Now we have 10. With the exception of the Yearly plans (my personal favorite), all of them are 3G or 4G available.

We truly feel that these new plans will do great in the MVNO arena and hope that they bring back some people that left us for better deals. Current discount holders will still have their discount. We still have no plans to remove that. We won't be offering any other discounts to new customers, with the exception of if you port back into your old account where the discount still lives. If you can't remember what your old account was our Live Customer Service can help you with that if you call them at 800-724-7164. They will verify your identity with our standard protocols and send you your username to the email address that is on file and reset your password for you.
    Director of Customer Service
    Unified Signal, Inc. - Puppy Wireless
    https://mypuppywireless.com

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Considering the last plan I purchased from them, ended prematurely when they went out of business (as I understand it), I think I will pass on anything they are offering.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast