On google play, we can see so many apps to share wifi but they have plenty of aggressive noisy ads inteads of good features. Many errors on apps and a bundle of stupid ads make us feel crazy. Especially I’m an positive app user and i feel so terible with this situation. I usually install many apps then uninstall the bad ones.

I have found a quite qood app to share wifi from personal network. Rarely i see bugs or lag on this app. And the app don’t have many ads as other ones, this’s the thing i like most.
App name: Wifi Hotspot Free - Portable Wifi Hotspot
Helps users create share portable wifi hotspot from 3G/4G.

Main Features:

Wifi hotspot free: Help you quickly create a mobile hotspots, free wifi station from 3G/4G.
View the list devices connected: Show connected devices wifi
Show wifi Password: (ROOT required) Review wifi passwords of previously connected wifi networks on your device.
Secure wifi broadcast station: Set up a password for wifi network to avoid undue connections.
Quick turn on: hotspot wifi quickly from Notify or Widget bar you’ve installed from screen.
Display: Easy interface design fast operation.
Share Wifi Free: Share is a free WiFi. You do not need to pay any costs (except 3G/4G) for this mobile hotspots free (wifi sharing)
How to download: Go to google play and search “Wifi Hotspot Free - Portable Wifi Hotspot”, the first app on the top from ECO STUDIO is the one helpful for you.