Thread: Apple Watch Series 3

Feedback Score

Apple Watch Series 3

My wife gave me a series 3 watch. At first I was skeptical but now I feel Apple may have added enough features to the watch. I have actually forgotten my phone and used the watch for the day.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CallmeJake View Post
    My wife gave me a series 3 watch. At first I was skeptical but now I feel Apple may have added enough features to the watch. I have actually forgotten my phone and used the watch for the day.
    Love mine too. Especially with my wireless EarPods.
    Get cheap calling cards to call anywhere in the world! Click here!

Feedback Score
    I got mine on release day, an aluminum 42mm LTE. I didn't know what to expect and actually thought I might end up returning it until I used it for a few days. WOW, they are amazing and I cannot imagine going back to a traditional watch. That poses a minor problem for me for I have a small, jewelry watch collection including a few Rolexes, a Movado Museum, etc. which I have not worn since getting the AW. I actually wore it snorkeling in Bora Bora on my birthday this last October while swimming with the sharks & stingrays. Best birthday every!

Anyhoo, I enjoy seeing my pulse rate taken every 5 minutes while sleeping. Also a fairly decent cellphone amongst about a million other things it does. Air Pods were made for these devices, you've got Siri, voice dialing, music playback, reminder list, all with your phone in your pocket.

Feedback Score
    The phone capability to me was the most impressive since I have left my phone at home and used the series 3 watch as a substitute.