Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: iPhone 6S now on Cricket

Feedback Score

iPhone 6S now on Cricket

To spread the word they are selling the 6S on cricket now pretty cool!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by punisherbv View Post
    To spread the word they are selling the 6S on cricket now pretty cool!
    Cricket has had the 6S since 2015.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by alj96z View Post
    Cricket has had the 6S since 2015.
    Right but they took it down for a while now theyíre selling it again

Feedback Score
    I don't know why you'd want to buy it from them. An unlocked version flashes itself to Cricket bloatware doesn't it? There prices are always out of sight. It's a 3 year old phone.

Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-vze rugby 3,z892
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
    I don't know why you'd want to buy it from them. An unlocked version flashes itself to Cricket bloatware doesn't it? There prices are always out of sight. It's a 3 year old phone.
    Exactly..........

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by plane View Post
    Exactly..........
    Never said I wanted to buy it. Just making people aware they have it for sale now. But now given with their unlock policy may not be worth it. To each their own

Feedback Score
    Rather take the se for $160 than a $300 6s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus, iPad (5th Gen)
    Carrier(s)
    310-150, 310-410
    Feedback Score
    The iPhones don't get any carrier bloatware, and the only thing that is applied is a carrier settings file that gets replaced if a different SIM card is inserted. Basically, outside of being locked to Cricket and pricing, their iPhones are no different than anyone else's.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    What bloatware? iPhones have stock Apple apps....all other apps can be deleted. Cricket doesn't put apps on their iphones out the box.
    Cheap calling cards now available! Click here!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    What bloatware? iPhones have stock Apple apps....all other apps can be deleted. Cricket doesn't put apps on their iphones out the box.
    Been a long time since I've used one... I assumed MyCricket and Visual Voicemail were installed. Figured the AT&T stuff was automatic when you went to them. I thought Apple had been making all US hardware identical and the SIM was the only thing controlling available bands and allowed stuff from the app store. Can carriers not block apps like they can on Android?
    Still stands. No idea why you'd buy one from Cricket. They're aren't cheaper and you can't get unlimited unlock. Also I thought the SE was the defacto budget choice.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s, Droid Turbo 2, Galaxy S4
    Carrier(s)
    Changes often
    Feedback Score

iPhone 6S now on Cricket

A 300.00 new iPhone 6s isnít out of sight by any means.
    And BTW, itís still a good, capable phone. I actually donít see major improvements between the 6s, 7, or 8 that justify the price difference. An iPhone 8 is 400.00 more!

You canít look at it through an Android lens where 49.99 will get you a phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Been a long time since I've used one... I assumed MyCricket and Visual Voicemail were installed. Figured the AT&T stuff was automatic when you went to them. I thought Apple had been making all US hardware identical and the SIM was the only thing controlling available bands and allowed stuff from the app store. Can carriers not block apps like they can on Android?
    Still stands. No idea why you'd buy one from Cricket. They're aren't cheaper and you can't get unlimited unlock. Also I thought the SE was the defacto budget choice.
    Where can you get a new unlocked 6s for $300?

Feedback Score
    Cricket iPhones are different from android phones. iPhones do not come with any bloatware, not even MyCricket and Visual Voicemail. I have Cricket iPhone 6s Plus bought one month ago. It was a good deal for $300 and can be unlocked right away with unlimited 2 plan.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by billm261 View Post
    A 300.00 new iPhone 6s isnít out of sight by any means.
    And BTW, itís still a good, capable phone. I actually donít see major improvements between the 6s, 7, or 8 that justify the price difference. An iPhone 8 is 400.00 more!

You canít look at it through an Android lens where 49.99 will get you a phone.

I can look at it however I'd like. $50 gets you a solid android phone. I wouldnt spend $300 on a 3 year old phone. They can be had for half that local used daily where I live. Seems like it isn't an awful deal for used, but I can't see the value.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s, Droid Turbo 2, Galaxy S4
    Carrier(s)
    Changes often
    Feedback Score
    I can look at it however I'd like. $50 gets you a solid android phone. I wouldnt spend $300 on a 3 year old phone. They can be had for half that local used daily where I live. Seems like it isn't an awful deal for used, but I can't see the value.
    I have found 49.99 Androids to be sub-par junk and far, far from solid. But, maybe your standards are lower. There is absolutely more value and choice in an Android without question.

Do you think the Samsung Galaxy Flagships are too expensive as well? I do but they cost what they cost.

iPhones are expensive for what you get, thatís irrefutable but 300.00 isnít highway robbery if you really want an iPhone that isnít all that inferior to the iPhone 8 which cost 400.00 more. T-Mobile still sells it for 449.00, no thanks.

The nice thing is you donít have to buy one and there are plenty of people that will.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast