Thread: Location, Location, Location

Feedback Score

Location, Location, Location

I have mentioned several times in the past that when we mention good performance or lack of performance in an area, it would be very helpful to define the area so that other folks here can better understand the coverage.

For example, rather than stating that Verizon data performance is poor here in my area, what not state “Verizon data performance is poor here in my area of Podunk Idaho”. ?

Device(s)
    SM-G935U
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CellGeek View Post
    I have mentioned several times in the past that when we mention good performance or lack of performance in an area, it would be very helpful to define the area so that other folks here can better understand the coverage.

For example, rather than stating that Verizon data performance is poor here in my area, what not state “Verizon data performance is poor here in my area of Podunk Idaho”. ?
    That, and what environment you were in. For instance: "On carrier XYZ, I get a terrible signal in Podunk Idaho when I'm in a basement of a downtown concrete building 60 feet underground." Or "On carrier XYZ, I get a great signal in Podunk Idaho when I'm outside in the street downtown."

Much more useful to report that way than "XYZ sucks in Podunk, FIX IT!!!"

Device(s)
    LG K4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    If only customers were that specific when they call in. They get offended when I ask for details such as this.

Sent from my VS425 using Tapatalk
    -- My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of my employer, past, present, or future.