Thread: Do Not Disturb Timed Event Not shutting off

Device(s)
    Alcatel Idol 4S Windows 10 REVVL Plus, Honor 6X
    Carrier(s)
    T- Mobile
    Feedback Score

Do Not Disturb Timed Event Not shutting off

I have android 7.1.1 on my phone. Normally, in DND mode, you set a a timer and it will (for example) go on at 10:00 pm and turn off at 6:30 a.m. Except it won't do that. It turns on just fine. But it does not turn off until you manually turn it off. I have cleared the cache and deleted the rules and put new ones in but it does not turn off. I searched in DuckDuckgo and found that there are other devices having this problem with DND not shutting off after a timer, so it is not just this device. What I cannot find is a solution. Has anyone heard of a way to get this to work or did google just screw it up with 7.1.1?

Feedback Score
    I have a huawei nova plus and after android 7.0 and emui 5.0.1smth got wrong, dnd is ok but alarms have not sound. No matter is sound from software or music. Other dnd apps allow sound for alarms but they are tricky with the schedule, failing often to follow the schedule.

Sent from my SM-P550 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Alcatel Idol 4S Windows 10 REVVL Plus, Honor 6X
    Carrier(s)
    T- Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by marflo View Post
    I have a huawei nova plus and after android 7.0 and emui 5.0.1smth got wrong, dnd is ok but alarms have not sound. No matter is sound from software or music. Other dnd apps allow sound for alarms but they are tricky with the schedule, failing often to follow the schedule.

Sent from my SM-P550 using HoFo mobile app
    That is my experience as well, unfortunately. All of this worked well enough on Android 6. Sigh, typical google update model. Break things in the update, and fix them in the next version of android that 99% of current users will never get until they buy a new phone. Guess I will use my Windows 10 mobile phone as the alarm, Cortana never fails to wake me up.