Thread: Sprints prepaid any good as post paid?

Feedback Score

Sprints prepaid any good as post paid?

I don’t see a section for sprints prepaid. Was wondering if it’s good for you? I’m looking to use it and Verizon’s prepaid to test them out. How does it compare to sprints postpaid ? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by quewhatts View Post
    I don’t see a section for sprints prepaid. Was wondering if it’s good for you? I’m looking to use it and Verizon’s prepaid to test them out. How does it compare to sprints postpaid ? Thanks.
    You can get one year free (just tax) on Sprint Postpaid directly if that saves you the trouble of bothering testing Prepid:

https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/offer...nity:1yearfree

If you do want Prepaid, Tello or Twigby or Ting are Sprint MVNO's that are popular.

For actual Sprint prepaid, there is Boost or Virgin or (little used) SPP.

Feedback Score
    Sprint coverage=more holes than a slice of Swiss cheese. The native coverage is seriously small. When in a good coverage area, I did like their voice quality, but that was it. I hope they survive, but it's a company in need of a overhaul, especially with their in store reps which are the worst hires I've ever seen a company use.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by quewhatts View Post
    Try using Tello and USMobile instead to test Sprint and Verizon. You'll save yourself a lot of money over buying an expensive monthly plan. I'm assuming you have a phone compatible with each netowrk.