Thread: Tracfone My Account App (New)

Device(s)
    LG V20 AT&T
    Carrier(s)
    LG V20 AT&T
    Feedback Score

Tracfone My Account App (New)

There's a new tf my account app. I hadn't checked it out good but it looks like a graphical update to me.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone - Verizon
    Feedback Score
    They've reorganized the app. Devices on an account show up on the dashboard in a list. No more sliding to the left to see all devices on the account. Some other functionality appears together with the rest rather than having to select from the menu. Overall after a brief checkout seems better.

Device(s)
    G2, MotoG, Droid Mini, (retired: GS3, Droid4, L41C, Droid3, S390G, LG500G, T404G, T301G, V170)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Total Wireless app got a facelift too.

Not sure if it's better. I don't use much.

Feedback Score
    Now even inactive devices are on the dashboard. I don't want to see those!

Feedback Score
    It's pretty good so far. I notice there is a transaction history that not only shows purchased airtime from them, but it also shows redeemed cards. It doesn't go so far back though, oldest date for me is 2016, but still I think it was a needed feature. Now people will have access to an easy way to prove that all the minutes they have are theirs by looking at the transaction history.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by charmedangelina View Post
    It's pretty good so far. I notice there is a transaction history that not only shows purchased airtime from them, but it also shows redeemed cards. It doesn't go so far back though, oldest date for me is 2016, but still I think it was a needed feature. Now people will have access to an easy way to prove that all the minutes they have are theirs by looking at the transaction history.
    Just wanted to update that it goes back as far as when this sim was activated. That's really good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by charmedangelina View Post
    Transaction History is just like on the website. On mine the app does not initially sort the dates correctly, but you can re-sort.

I always wondered what this would show if you purchased airtime someplace other than the website. Redemption only?

Feedback Score
    After updating to version R5.0.8, the app became frozen.
    I got the orange spinning circle and my phone amounts got updated (after closing and re-opening), but I could not click on anything.

I updated the app today to R5.1.4 which was released 02/08 and now it works normally.

Device(s)
    Nexus 5X - Moto X PE(2), LG X Charge, LG G Pad, Nokia 6102b
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone, Xfinity Mobile, Freedom Pop, Lycamobile
    Feedback Score
    I don't see any change from the previous most recent update?
    Unlike many TF Inc. Subs in recent weeks and now months, TF Inc. not showing much love to their TF service customers.

Device(s)
    LG V20 AT&T
    Carrier(s)
    LG V20 AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I didn't notice any changes either. Just some bug fixes.

Feedback Score
    I don't like the new app it's weird but the widget itself (data balance checker) needs some work still as it does not work all the time.

Device(s)
    Nexus 5X - Moto X PE(2), LG X Charge, LG G Pad, Nokia 6102b
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone, Xfinity Mobile, Freedom Pop, Lycamobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBear916 View Post
    I don't like the new app it's weird but the widget itself (data balance checker) needs some work still as it does not work all the time.
    A bit clunky I guess, but prior to the revamp of the app my starred account would load very quickly, but all the other lines would take forever to load.
    To say it now it loads all the lines on my account much quicker, would be an understatement.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone - Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ls61 View Post
    I don't see any change from the previous most recent update?
    I don't know when the previous update was but R5.1.4 looks graphically different from what I was using before. It says it has a new design and layout and it appears different to me. This is on a Moto E4 under Nougat. Don't have auto update of apps turned on on this phone.

ETA: What I noticed on another phone. Bringing up the app on another phone - Moto G4 Play - it looked like the the E4 after the update. This phone has auto update of phones turned on. Going into Play Store said there was an update available. I updated in any case and this update looks no different than what was on this phone.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by loboheeler View Post
    Transaction History is just like on the website. On mine the app does not initially sort the dates correctly, but you can re-sort.

I always wondered what this would show if you purchased airtime someplace other than the website. Redemption only?
    I bought some Texts from Wally World yesterday and activated the card through the phone. Transaction shows up as Redemption.