Thread: Which is your FAVORITE TM4L Tracfone and why?

Feedback Score

Which is your FAVORITE TM4L Tracfone and why?

For me "triple minutes for life" is an absolutely critical feature. I'm currently using I think it's an LG Sunset I think it is (I care so little I dont even remember) which i'm tolerably happy with because it costs nothing when i'm not using it, I can top it up anywhere with Walmart cards tripled the few times I absolutely do in the last year, i've got signal nearly everywhere, and data on demand the few times I have to look up something online.

That said I REALLY like my girlfriends Samsung Galaxy Sky better than my own - the display is prettier, the video and pictures it shoots are prettier, if I could get another one of those I would. I guess I can see the appeal of some of the nicer stuff people do - I just came from an era where phones were for making calls only. :-P I'm not a compulsive app adder and the only game I play is Tunnel Runner...

Anyway... I digress....

With the seeming stopping of Triple Minutes For Life on the new phone bundles, i'm realizing if i'm EVER going to upgrade I better do it soon. Even if I don't need or plan much use for those fancy new phone features, I dont resent having the ability to add some stuff later when maybe I get around to it. Plus I need some more HSN package deals to stack time and minutes to the service anyway, so... it's a question of what to shop for. Especially if I don't see another Galaxy Sky for sale ever again. (the new J7 Sky Pro does NOT have triple minutes so it's out)

So which phones do you absolutely love? Is there anything else still in, or likely to return to the logistics availability train in the next few months that I should be eyeing as another option if I cant find another Galaxy Sky 5 for myself this time? Do you love your ZTE or your LG? Tell me about it. If it came with TM4L (which is supposed to be active for the life of the phone) let me know what features or abilities you thought was critical - does anyone have better than 16gigs flash and a 720p screen?

Feedback Score
    If you bring-your-own-phone, you will not have to worry about Tracfone handsets being whatever configuration. You can get a TMFL sim kit from Tracfone's ebay store. Then you can use the regular cards, but may not get all three buckets tripled. If you select a smartphone-only card, you definitely won't get tripling, as that is not available with that card. Same with the text and data add-ons.

Feedback Score
    The regular cards also take promo codes.

Feedback Score
    I love my Moto E4 which is a Verizon prepaid phone that I got unlocked and I am using it on Tracfone currently.
    I would absolutely love to have a Moto E4 Plus to use on Tracfone.

I'm not really bothered by mine not being triple minutes for life at the moment.

I have a bunch of Tracfone triple minutes SIM kits left over from the Family Dollar SIM kits deal extravaganza.

I don't actually think that I will have to buy a refill card anytime soon.
    My current expiration date is in April 2020.
    I'll probably just buy another bundle and harvest the buckets rather than adding time to a current phone.

I've been enjoying your enthusiasm in your posts.

Sent from my Magnificent Moto E4