Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ........................

Feedback Score
    IDK how he's doing it I just know he's sidestepping the AOL process somehow.
    If issues arise hopefully astrand1 will let us know as I don't have any way to check anything further.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sims View Post
    IDK how he's doing it I just know he's sidestepping the AOL process somehow.
    If issues arise hopefully astrand1 will let us know as I don't have any way to check anything further.
    I’ll definitely keep u guys posted. So far so good. Speeds are good. Used about 50gb so far. Already paid my first bill. Of course I have no idea how he is doing it but it was not an AOL. I already had this one line. He told me they I had to call and get tech support to change my plan to the old nw450. As soon as I did that I texted him and he made the change in like 2 min. I logged into my account and the locality plan was showing. With my same number so I don’t see how it could have been an AOL, but who knows.
    Alex
    Teamsters Local 399
    "American by birth, teamster by the grace of God"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by astrand1 View Post
    I’ll definitely keep u guys posted. So far so good. Speeds are good. Used about 50gb so far. Already paid my first bill. Of course I have no idea how he is doing it but it was not an AOL. I already had this one line. He told me they I had to call and get tech support to change my plan to the old nw450. As soon as I did that I texted him and he made the change in like 2 min. I logged into my account and the locality plan was showing. With my same number so I don’t see how it could have been an AOL, but who knows.
    My exact point..... Goodluck to you and your doomed account.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooseey View Post
    Boy you are just so negative about this. Almost wonder if you’ve had some bad experience or something?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooseey View Post
    Taccom is actually legit on his method. Nothing shady what so ever. His method is a glitch on Verizon's end as it always has been. But as far as you knowing everything there are multiple termination letters because of all of the renters contacting him after they get their letter he asks for a copy. Further more since I am aware of his process he uses, you seem to be really well read on how he does it and how "shady" it is. So please indulge me on how he does it since it is such a "shady" process.

Sent from my SM-N950U using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle221995 View Post
    Taccom is actually legit on his method. Nothing shady what so ever. His method is a glitch on Verizon's end as it always has been. But as far as you knowing everything there are multiple termination letters because of all of the renters contacting him after they get their letter he asks for a copy. Further more since I am aware of his process he uses, you seem to be really well read on how he does it and how "shady" it is. So please indulge me on how he does it since it is such a "shady" process.

I too would be interested to hear. Lol.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle221995 View Post

I think we found Mr. Taccom here.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Well one thing I’m still not sure of is after the 1 yr term ends I thought he said that the data part would not go up in price but it seems that the old unlimited plans all get that $20 increase once they are out of contract. What are the thoughts here?

Feedback Score
    IDK. I know that there were reports of some people that were out of contract without the price hike but that was extremely uncommon.
    Even so AFAIK the only thing that allows you to ignore their 100GB (or something like that) usage limit is by being in contract so price increase or not it's better to stay in contract.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    IDK. I know that there were reports of some people that were out of contract without the price hike but that was extremely uncommon.
    Even so AFAIK the only thing that allows you to ignore their 100GB (or something like that) usage limit is by being in contract so price increase or not it's better to stay in contract.
    Thanks for that info. Now the question is how can one stay or extend the contract?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by astrand1 View Post
    Thanks for that info. Now the question is how can one stay or extend the contract?
    You can't any more.

Feedback Score
    I read somewhere else that they aren't enforcing the 100GB limit any longer since the new UDP plans were released. Is that true?

Feedback Score
    The only way i'm aware of is by applying the loyalty plan. I'm going to have to figure that out again here in a few months when my contracts are up again.

Feedback Score
    Could be but IDK they were still sending out letters after they started selling the new UDP plans.
    So AFAIK the new plans are not limited to 100GB but they are deprioritized at 22-25GB while the gUDP is terminated if used more than 100GB as a 3 month average while out of contract.

I hope they did but I don't want to find out the hard way.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    The only way i'm aware of is by applying the loyalty plan. I'm going to have to figure that out again here in a few months when my contracts are up again.
    That’s what I have is the loyalty plan. Oh well guess I will just have to wait and see what happens.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast