Thread: Unlimited Plus from Boost

Feedback Score

Unlimited Plus from Boost

Not sure if anyone seen boost site recently but they just added a Unlimited Plus plan for 60 a month that includes 10 gigs hotspot unlimited data and HD streaming now. Not too bad with taxes and fees included

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    That would be a bad deal because for $10 less, you get 8GB. The web site says you get 20GB, not 10GB.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese View Post
    That would be a bad deal because for $10 less, you get 8GB. The web site says you get 20GB, not 10GB.
    Oh yeah I meant 20 I forgot that part my bad there

Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese View Post
    The extra $10.00 a month would be money well spent consider you get 20GB of hotspot data from 8GB and you get HD Streaming as well.

Feedback Score
    Wow, that's a sweet deal indeed! This is very tempting since we have some road trips coming up the next 2 months in our rv and wifi is always a pain with our tablet and laptop.

Btw, has anyone here seen or used one of their pre-owned phones? I'm thinking that Galaxy S6 looks to be a decent price.

Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jimxx200 View Post
    Wow, that's a sweet deal indeed! This is very tempting since we have some road trips coming up the next 2 months in our rv and wifi is always a pain with our tablet and laptop.

Btw, has anyone here seen or used one of their pre-owned phones? I'm thinking that Galaxy S6 looks to be a decent price.
    I would not use a used phone on Sprint or Sprint MVNO's like Boost Mobile. I have heard too many nightmare stories of people being unable to activate used phones for various reasons.

Sent from my SM-J327P using HoFo mobile app

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I buy myself a "new" used phone every year from Swappa, wholesalers etc. I have never had an issue. If your buying it through Boost i wouldn't worry at all. They want you on their service. If there is a problem i'm sure they would rectify it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wsoul1 View Post
    I buy myself a "new" used phone every year from Swappa, wholesalers etc. I have never had an issue. If your buying it through Boost i wouldn't worry at all. They want you on their service. If there is a problem i'm sure they would rectify it.
    No issues for me either.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by idavenport90 View Post
    I would not use a used phone on Sprint or Sprint MVNO's like Boost Mobile. I have heard too many nightmare stories of people being unable to activate used phones for various reasons.

Sent from my SM-J327P using HoFo mobile app
    They activate the phone at a dealer so I don't see a issue/problem.

Device(s)
    Ascend Y, Proclaim, Ascend Plus
    Carrier(s)
    America Movil, Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    For those of you with Boost service, can you switch to this via your plan options? The reason I ask is the article on Prepaidphonenews.com made it sound like you had to port from MetroPCS to get this plan. Just wanting to confirm the plan is available to all. Thanks in advance!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by indyrunr89 View Post
    For those of you with Boost service, can you switch to this via your plan options? The reason I ask is the article on Prepaidphonenews.com made it sound like you had to port from MetroPCS to get this plan. Just wanting to confirm the plan is available to all. Thanks in advance!
    Yes, I am on an old grow data plan at $40 per month with auto-reboot and the new $60 plan shows as an plan option in my account.

EDIT: Is also shows a $5.00 auto reboost discount making the deal $55 per month.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wrkalot View Post
    Yes, I am on an old grow data plan at $40 per month with auto-reboot and the new $60 plan shows as an plan option in my account.

EDIT: Is also shows a $5.00 auto reboost discount making the deal $55 per month.
    Thanks for sharing this. It was initially a no go for me because the details did not show it was eligible for the $5 auto reboost discount. I just switched to this plan.

Feedback Score
    I lost my auto reboost discount after changing to the $60 plan.