Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Ios 11.3 ui comparison to 10.3.3

I upgraded my iPhone 6s ios 10.3.3 to 11.3 beta 2. I upgraded for security reasons. Nothing was wrong with the 10.3.3 i was on, just wanted latest security patches. I was skeptical but the transition was definitely worth it. Much faster user interface. Easier to navigate through phone apps and multi tasking etc. The boldness on the new ios 11 is amazing as well. Love it no bugs present so far in beta 2, bugs are probably more present within apps.

I waited for 11.3 beta 2 because the older 11 versions I knew had a lot of bugs present..also on another note a quick question for everyone running beta 2...my battery capacity read 87% but on the net i see phones with 95% having the shutdown already triggered asking users if they want to disable it...my phone capacity is 87% with no shutdown issues so I don't even have the option to disable it... What are your capacities and do you have a disable option?

Phone
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score

The latest IOS is 11.2.5. I have no issue with that. I don’t like the beta IOS.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by berry05 View Post
    I upgraded my iPhone 6s ios 10.3.3 to 11.3 beta 2. I upgraded for security reasons. Nothing was wrong with the 10.3.3 i was on, just wanted latest security patches. I was skeptical but the transition was definitely worth it. Much faster user interface. Easier to navigate through phone apps and multi tasking etc. The boldness on the new ios 11 is amazing as well. Love it no bugs present so far in beta 2, bugs are probably more present within apps.

I waited for 11.3 beta 2 because the older 11 versions I knew had a lot of bugs present..also on another note a quick question for everyone running beta 2...my battery capacity read 87% but on the net i see phones with 95% having the shutdown already triggered asking users if they want to disable it...my phone capacity is 87% with no shutdown issues so I don't even have the option to disable it... What are your capacities and do you have a disable option?
    I don't do beta testing but you might find your answers here.
    https://forums.macrumors.com/threads...ments.2104773/

Carrier
    AT&T or compatible
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by berry05 View Post

I am running the iOS beta and having experience with betas, I can tell you that it is best not to run it on your main device as your daily driver. The official release has pretty much all the same features of the iOS 11.3 beta and even less bugs. I run the 11.3 beta on my old iPhone 6S, just to test. No real problems, but others have reported some troubles. Remember that the battery capacity feature was just introduced with 11.3 beta 2, so it may not even be accurate yet. It is still beta.
    Q: Would you patronize a streetwalker?

A: No, I would treat her as an equal.

Feedback Score
    Keeping my phone on 10.3.3. Haven't read anything good about the battery life for 11.1x, 11.2x, no reason to expect 11.3 to be any different...

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I do notice a slightly more battery drainage on 11.3 beta than the latest 10.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjastyle View Post
    Keeping my phone on 10.3.3. Haven't read anything good about the battery life for 11.1x, 11.2x, no reason to expect 11.3 to be any different...
    I just got another SE as a backup phone and it is on 11.2.5. The battery life difference with my other phone on 10.3.3 is very noticeable.

Phone
    Apple iPhone7 Plus Apple iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Aren't Apple Beta testers bound by a non-disclosure agreement?
    Earl F. Parrish

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by efparri View Post
    Aren't Apple Beta testers bound by a non-disclosure agreement?
    That is correct.