Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cricket new unlimited plan for $40 per month

Device(s)
    iPhone 8+
    Feedback Score

Cricket new unlimited plan for $40 per month

Cricket Helps Make Your Tax Refund Go Further with Unlimited Data for Just $40/Month

Don’t let the tax-time crunch bring you down. Stretch the benefits of your tax refund all year long. Starting Feb. 16, those who switch to Cricket can get a line with unlimited data for just $40/mo. for 12 months when they choose the Unlimited 2 plan1 and enroll in AutoPay2.

That’s right. Unlimited data for a year for just $40 a month.

How does it work? Customers who switch to Cricket Wireless and sign up for our Unlimited 2 plan get a $10 bill credit each month for one year. Add the $5 monthly Auto Bill Pay and they pay $40/mo. for a year of unlimited data. That’s a $180 savings over 12 months.

Those who take advantage of this offer also get all the other benefits of being a Cricket Unlimited 2 Plan customer:

Unlimited calls, texts, data and picture messages when calling to and from Mexico, Canada and the U.S. (Minimum 50% U.S. usage required.)
    Unlimited data access, calls, texts and media messages across the U.S.
    Unlimited texts from the U.S. to 38 countries.

The whole family can upgrade phones and service this tax season, too.

Get up to 4 FREE LG Fortune smartphones when switching to Cricket3 (Req’s svc activ. (in store, up to $25/line) w/ qual. plan (min. $30/mo). First mo. svc charge & applicable sales tax due at sale).
    Enjoy 4 lines for $100 a month4 on our Unlimited 2 Plan.
    All Cricket Wireless plans are powered by our new and improved nationwide network that covers 99% of Americans5, with advanced features like HD Voice, VoLTE and WiFi Calling on compatible phones.

“Millions of Americans wait each year for their tax refund so they can buy something on their wish list,” said Tiffany Baehman, Cricket Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer. “We’re helping them stretch that refund even further with unlimited data for just $40.”
    Cheap calling cards now available! Click here!

Device(s)
    iPhone 8+
    Feedback Score

Cricket new unlimited plan for $40 per month

4 lines for $100/mo.: Limited Time Offer. $55/mo. Unlimited 2 plan required on four lines. Not elig. for Auto Pay credit or Group Save discount. For existing customers who change plans, discount may not start until next billing cycle.

I’m wondering if the 4 line group promo ends in one year under this new promo. But those of us should be grandfathered on the unlimited2 old promo.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8+
    Feedback Score
    Those of you on the legacy basic plan for $35 after autopay. Will you port out and back to get this?

Feedback Score
    My buddy is still on the 8GB plan. I'm going to have him port for the free iPhone then come back to this promo. Sell the iPhone and he'll hardly pay anything for a year of service.

Feedback Score
    Doesn’t sound like a bad deal really since for 40 you can get 5 gigs of high speed data but now with 40 you can get unlimited data. Only thing I’m wondering is if you can still get hotspot with the plan tho.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by punisherbv View Post
    Doesn’t sound like a bad deal really since for 40 you can get 5 gigs of high speed data but now with 40 you can get unlimited data. Only thing I’m wondering is if you can still get hotspot with the plan tho.
    I'm having a hard time understanding the constant threads on hotspot with these 3Mb plans. It's really useless for anymore than 1 device. At $10 a month you can afford a phone that does it free amd circumvent the system. I know we all used to share high-speed connections at home where 1Mb was lightning, but websites and internet usage were much different then. If you're wanting to stream Netflix for just yourself instead of paying for home internet, buy another phone and swap the SIM.

Having said that, can't imagine why they wouldn't let you pay them an extra $10 a month for this though.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
    My buddy is still on the 8GB plan. I'm going to have him port for the free iPhone then come back to this promo. Sell the iPhone and he'll hardly pay anything for a year of service.
    Curious, how is selling a used iPhone SE going to pay for a year of Cricket service on this promo?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 12thman View Post
    Curious, how is selling a used iPhone SE going to pay for a year of Cricket service on this promo?
    They sell for $200 on Swappa, more locally .That's 5 months. He'll also get whatever free phone when he ports back in, plus the savings difference from going to the cheaper plan. I'm considering swapping for the free phone too. We all have unlocked devices,, so it's just a SIM swap.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Feedback Score
    They sell for $200 on Swappa, more locally .That's 5 months. He'll also get whatever free phone when he ports back in, plus the savings difference from going to the cheaper plan. I'm considering swapping for the free phone too. We all have unlocked devices,, so it's just a SIM swap.
    For an unlocked iPhone SE maybe but a locked MetroPCS iPhone won't get anywhere near that. And you'll have to be on the MetroPCS $50 unlimited plan for 3 months before they will unlock it. By then, this Cricket $40 promo plan will have ended on 4/12/18 though.

Feedback Score
    $50 SE
    $150 service plan

Sounds like he would break even or be slightly ahead if Apple does not discount the SE in the next 3 months.

Slickdeals has the SE Verizon prepaid for the same price and service cost to unlock.

Feedback Score
    What free iPhone is that?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenhal View Post
    What free iPhone is that?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    MetroPCS is having a free iPhone SE for switching

https://www.metropcs.com/iPhoneSEOnUs.html

Feedback Score
    It would be nice to put a * by these unlimited plans, so people know it's throttled to 3mbps instead of the usual 8mbps, especially for newcomers.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sprintleaver View Post
    It would be nice to put a * by these unlimited plans, so people know it's throttled to 3mbps instead of the usual 8mbps, especially for newcomers.
    They do state it's 3mbps

http://cricketwireless.mediaroom.com...-just-40-month

Feedback Score
    So you can switch to this plan if you just now switch to cricket about two weeks ago

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast