Feedback Score

Iphone 6s Major Battery % Loss

Noticed the wifes Iphone 6s battery went from 75% down to 5% in about 5-10 minutes. You could literally watch the percentage tick down. She was on IOS 10 so i upgraded her to the newest 11 version and also updated all her apps.

If this doesnt fix it does it sound like i should take it to apple and have a new battery installed? Ironically this is a replacement to her first Iphone 6s that Apple replaced under warranty due to battery issues. Original phone would just power completely down even though it had 35% + on it.

Phone
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier
    American Telephone & Telegraph Company
    Feedback Score
    iPhone 6S qualifies for the discounted battery replacement program @ $29.

http://appleinsider.com/articles/17/...tail-locations

PRL Interpretations
    XFF's AlphaTag software
    Cellular and PCS License Maps
    Quote Originally Posted by gpatrick900
    I am a little confused. My Verizon phone was able to roam on GSM because they used TDMA. Tell it was shutdown. The phone recognizes it as Analog. If PCS has TDMA, It could be technically be used on GSM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabla View Post
    Y'know, I'm used to hysterical 14-year-old ******** on the internet, but this is exceptional. Never before in human history have so many nerds hyperventilated so publicly over so little.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by XFF View Post
    iPhone 6S qualifies for the discounted battery replacement program @ $29.

http://appleinsider.com/articles/17/...tail-locations
    Thanks i think we will do that if updating the software doesnt fix it. My wife has horrible luck with Iphones but Ive never had an issue. This is the 3rd phone that has bugged out on her. I doubt its true but when we took her original Iphone 6s in to Apple for service the tech told us that they think having facebook app on the phone leads to unnecessary shutdowns and we should force close every time after done looking at it. I told him that having to do workarounds to use a $750 phone (when we bought it) wasnt acceptable. He agreed and replaced it under warranty. A year later the replacement 6s is acting buggy.

Carrier
    AT&T or compatible
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MayorOfSexyTown View Post
    Thanks i think we will do that if updating the software doesnt fix it. My wife has horrible luck with Iphones but Ive never had an issue. This is the 3rd phone that has bugged out on her. I doubt its true but when we took her original Iphone 6s in to Apple for service the tech told us that they think having facebook app on the phone leads to unnecessary shutdowns and we should force close every time after done looking at it. I told him that having to do workarounds to use a $750 phone (when we bought it) wasnt acceptable. He agreed and replaced it under warranty. A year later the replacement 6s is acting buggy.
    I don't know. I use the Facebook webpage and not the app.
    Q: Would you patronize a streetwalker?

A: No, I would treat her as an equal.

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It's because of the ios 11 not specific apps. I have a 6s and I'm on ios 11 downgrading today to my latest ios 10 backup. The battery drain issue on ios is beyond what I expected.