Thread: Best cheap Verizon prepaid phone?

Feedback Score

Best cheap Verizon prepaid phone?

Over the summer, the Moto E4 was the best cheap prepaid Verizon phone available. What's the best cheap phone available these days? It'll be time to upgrade soon.

Device(s)
    Intel iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by computercrashed View Post
    Over the summer, the Moto E4 was the best cheap prepaid Verizon phone available. What's the best cheap phone available these days? It'll be time to upgrade soon.
    The best deal is the Silver iPhone SE for $159.99 (Apple still sells it for $350)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nicothetechguy View Post
    The best deal is the Silver iPhone SE for $159.99 (Apple still sells it for $350)
    Agreed,I got the Iphone SE during a Verizon Prepaid sale at Walmart for $99 a couple weeks ago. Its a fabulous little phone. Hoping they release an upgrade to it this month but all signs point to no.

Feedback Score
    SE is 199.99 at my stores and there is a $125 minimum service requirement to unlock the device from Verizon Prepaid, essentially making it equal (roughly) to the $350 version Apple sells directly.

Device(s)
    Intel iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mrperkster View Post
    SE is 199.99 at my stores and there is a $125 minimum service requirement to unlock the device from Verizon Prepaid, essentially making it equal (roughly) to the $350 version Apple sells directly.
    That’s weird. The Verizon store I went to charged me $159.99 for the silver SE and then charged me $30 for service and then I called customer service and they unlocked the phone the same day.

Feedback Score
    Silver iPhone SE has a 4" screen. Little is right. Wow.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mrperkster View Post
    Thats a very odd and misleading comparison.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G -> Galaxy Grand Prime -> REVVL, Moto E4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid, Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MayorOfSexyTown View Post
    Agreed,I got the Iphone SE during a Verizon Prepaid sale at Walmart for $99 a couple weeks ago. Its a fabulous little phone. Hoping they release an upgrade to it this month but all signs point to no.
    How is a voice quality on iPhone SE? I have a Verizon Moto E4, and my huge complain is it's very poor voice quality. I keep remind myself, that it is only a $40 phone and for the price it is a fabulous device, but..... When I have to ask everyone again and again to repeat what they are saying (((( I don't know is it a phone issue or what, but I think I need to look around and find some ugrade.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by penka View Post
    How is a voice quality on iPhone SE? I have a Verizon Moto E4, and my huge complain is it's very poor voice quality. I keep remind myself, that it is only a $40 phone and for the price it is a fabulous device, but..... When I have to ask everyone again and again to repeat what they are saying (((( I don't know is it a phone issue or what, but I think I need to look around and find some ugrade.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    Not sure I would be very good at answering that. I bought my dad the Moto E4 for $40 too and didnt notice anything peculiar and he hasnt complained so not sure. Ive personally had an Iphone 5s, SE, 6 plus, 7. Not sure i could tell much difference between any of them. The only thing Ive noticed is how much nicer HD voice is on Verizon. Now that does help a lot and very noticeable.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8+ and iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid Family Share
    Feedback Score
    I have an SE as well. I got tired of spending so much money on stupid flagships only to realize that I didn’t need to spend that much money for what I needed.

Device(s)
    Intel iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by baker954 View Post
    I have an SE as well. I got tired of spending so much money on stupid flagships only to realize that I didn’t need to spend that much money for what I needed.
    That’s so true. My SE is barely slower than my X. I barely notice a difference other than the worse front facing camera and slower LTE speeds since the SE doesn’t do carrier aggregation.