Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Article about Sprints ridiculous equality claims

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    6,473
    Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-vze rugby 3,z892
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    0

    Article about Sprints ridiculous equality claims

    http://bgr.com/2018/03/08/verizon-vs...-nad-decision/

    These ads have always annoyed for their above average exaggerated claims.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,712
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by plane View Post
    http://bgr.com/2018/03/08/verizon-vs...-nad-decision/

    These ads have always annoyed for their above average exaggerated claims.
    They are nowhere near the reliability of Verizon.

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    306
    Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dandn1321 View Post
    They are nowhere near the reliability of Verizon.

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
    You can sure say that and I agree with you a lot on that. Used to be with that crappy Sprint network there and found the light and took my 5 lines and moved them to AT&T and left that crappy Sprint network in the dust and behind me.
    Phone: AT&T Galaxy Note 8
    Plan: AT&T Unlimited Plus Multi Line $225.00/mo. For 6 Devices
    Ins: AT&T Multi-Device Protection Pack $34.99

    Airtouch: (VZW Now) 9/1997 - 7/2001 (Micro T-A-C Lite II Retired & Still Have 2 This Date) & Motorola SC-725 Retired
    Nextel: 7/2001 - 10/2010 (i2k+, i95cl, i860, i930, & i680 Retired)
    Sprint: 6/2008 - 12/19/2017 (ic902, v950, Blackberry Bold 9650/9930, Galaxy Note 2, 3, & 4 Retired)
    Airave: 06/2010 - 12/19/2017
    AT&T: 12/19/2017 - Current

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,712
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stormchaser2003 View Post
    You can sure say that and I agree with you a lot on that. Used to be with that crappy network there and found the light and took my 5 lines and moved them to AT&T and left that crappy network in the dust and behind me.
    Yes I definitely do agree. Even T-Mobile is better than Sprint. LOL Sprint loses all service by my parent's place. Meanwhile T-Mobile held's on to LTE much better.

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    306
    Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dandn1321 View Post
    Yes I definitely do agree. Even T-Mobile is better than Sprint. LOL Sprint loses all service by my parent's place. Meanwhile T-Mobile held's on to LTE much better.

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
    To have good service around my house I had to be on WiFi to make calls or use data. My sister with her phone could only use 3G and it barely worked in her room of the house that her room is only roughly I am guessing 20 feet or on the other side of the house here and the WiFi router was in my room without having extenders to help with data but why in the hell would I need to do that when the crappy Sprint service should of been better as they claim they have better signal which is a bunch of BS cause I have mapped the towers around my house and they are more than a 1/4 of a mile in either direction. NO I am not getting those damn gimmick so called crappy Magic boxes when Sprint should put up or move to better locations for their towers.

    We have been much better with service from AT&T since the cell tower is about 2 to 3 minutes if that just south of the house here and get 3 bars of signal with 30-40MBps down inside the house here where I would have to be outside with Sprint and I would be lucky to get maybe 10MBps down on their crappy Band 41.

    Another reason of moving from that crappy Sprint service is Coverage, Coverage, & more Coverage and NOT roaming on everyone and their brother's cell towers and only getting a 100MBs of slowwwwwwwww 2G service on data. What a load of c*** with Sprint.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,712
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Sprint Roams at my parents house. Not one bar of LTE service or 3-g or even 2G service. The nearest cell site is a mile and a half away and you can't get **** from it. I moved to AT&T and I could not be happier. I get LTE service everywhere I go and the service is a lot more reliable. Even those damn magic boxes won't help at my parents place. So Sprint's coverage is horrible horrible horrible.

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    306
    Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dandn1321 View Post
    Sprint Roams at my parents house. Not one bar of LTE service or 3-g or even 2G service. The nearest cell site is a mile and a half away and you can't get **** from it. I moved to AT&T and I could not be happier. I get LTE service everywhere I go and the service is a lot more reliable. Even those damn magic boxes won't help at my parents place. So Sprint's coverage is horrible horrible horrible.

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
    See there, Why would anyone stay with Sprint! Their coverage in places just plain s****. I am glad to hear you moved to the carrier that can provide you with the service then stay with something that is crap. I agree with you that ever since I moved over to AT&T for me and my family it has been day and night compared with Sprint. We are happy with AT&T and plus I have DirecTV with 1GBps Down/Up so I have all 3 services bundled together and get all the discounts I can legally get here plus have Platinum level Customer Care Service where my calls are answered under 1 minute 95% of the time. I get LTE service in a lot of places I travel & play so, I am happy.

    With Sprint for an area out in Royal, AR I have been asking for the last 7 years to see if Sprint would put up just 1 tower on an existing tower that shares service with Verizon and I think a partner at the time which could now be AT&T not sure but around Hwy 270 & Oak Grove Rd SW corner area on a tower that is about I am guessing 200 feet tall and to this day NOTHING but T-Mobile has 2 new towers along that same stretch of highway and the nearest Sprint tower is about 10 miles ESE of Royal, AR and has 800/1900 not sure 2500 on that tower.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,712
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stormchaser2003 View Post
    See there, Why would anyone stay with Sprint! Their coverage in places just plain s****. I am glad to hear you moved to the carrier that can provide you with the service then stay with something that is crap. I agree with you that ever since I moved over to AT&T for me and my family it has been day and night compared with Sprint. We are happy with AT&T and plus I have DirecTV with 1GBps Down/Up so I have all 3 services bundled together and get all the discounts I can legally get here plus have Platinum level Customer Care Service where my calls are answered under 1 minute 95% of the time. I get LTE service in a lot of places I travel & play so, I am happy.

    With Sprint for an area out in Royal, AR I have been asking for the last 7 years to see if Sprint would put up just 1 tower on an existing tower that shares service with Verizon and I think a partner at the time which could now be AT&T not sure but around Hwy 270 & Oak Grove Rd SW corner are on a tower that is about I am guessing 200 feet tall and to this day NOTHING but T-Mobile has 2 new towers along that stretch of highway and the nearest Sprint tower is about 10 miles ESE of Royal, AR and has 800/1900 not sure 2500 on that tower.
    You know what's funny funny you mentioned that because Sprint's coverage has marginally improved hair tri-band service is an absolute joke. Yeah I can be happier with their unlimited data plan. Plus I got Comcast which gives me 300 megabytes down so you know that's even better.

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    306
    Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dandn1321 View Post
    You know what's funny funny you mentioned that because Sprint's coverage has marginally improved hair tri-band service is an absolute joke. Yeah I can be happier with their unlimited data plan. Plus I got Comcast which gives me 300 megabytes down so you know that's even better.

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, Sprint worked for me for the time til I can port out from them as soon as I can when AT&T came out with their Unlimited Plus Plan but had to wait for me to finish up with Sprint in July 2017, my sister in Oct 2017, my mom was already out of contract and my brother and his wife were already on AT&T on a friend of my brother's account which in Dec 19, 2017 made the decision to switch over to AT&T and bring my brother and his wife onto my account for the $20 for lines 3 thru 10. Everyone on my account is very happy and glad to be DONE! with Sprint once and for all and I don't look back at Sprint anymore and I am working hard to get like about 100 friends and my brother's friends and my friend's friends to move off of a crappy Sprint service and move them to either AT&T, Verizon, or T-Mobile more like what works for them where they work, play, or travel.

    I needed good Unlimited Data where I travel to around this GREAT country here where I have good coverage and know that my phone will work and have 99% of the time if all possible to be on LTE service and Sprint couldn't do that cause they have to roam on other carriers and limit your data usage and now I hear they have a roaming agreement with AT&T LTE but still not what I want with a low budget carrier Sprint is and might just as well be that way since they are a distant 4th place carrier they are.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,712
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stormchaser2003 View Post
    Yeah, Sprint worked for me for the time til I can port out from them as soon as I can when AT&T came out with their Unlimited Plus Plan but had to wait for me to finish up with Sprint in July 2017, my sister in Oct 2017, my mom was already out of contract and my brother and his wife were already on AT&T on a friend of my brother's account which in Dec 19, 2017 made the decision to switch over to AT&T and bring my brother and his wife onto my account for the $20 for lines 3 thru 10. Everyone on my account is very happy and glad to be DONE! with Sprint once and for all and I don't look back at Sprint anymore and I am working hard to get like about 100 friends and my brother's friends and my friend's friends to move off of a crappy Sprint service and move them to either AT&T, Verizon, or T-Mobile more like what works for them where they work, play, or travel.

    I needed good Unlimited Data where I travel to around this GREAT country here where I have good coverage and know that my phone will work and have 99% of the time if all possible to be on LTE service and Sprint couldn't do that cause they have to roam on other carriers and limit your data usage and now I hear they have a roaming agreement with AT&T LTE but still not what I want with a low budget carrier Sprint is and might just as well be that way since they are a distant 4th place carrier they are.
    Sprint definitely will never improve. Unless they get lots of money they will never be even close to T-Mobile. At least T-Mobile is honest and most of the time. But T-Mobile still has a long way to go to even catch AT&T with the coverage. Sprint is sorely mistaken when it comes to their coverage. I hate their false advertising it's so obnoxious.

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    306
    Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dandn1321 View Post
    Sprint definitely will never improve. Unless they get lots of money they will never be even close to T-Mobile. At least T-Mobile is honest and most of the time. But T-Mobile still has a long way to go to even catch AT&T with the coverage. Sprint is sorely mistaken when it comes to their coverage. I hate their false advertising it's so obnoxious.

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
    I couldn't agree more with you when Sprint will never improve. The chairman is a cheapskate not going full speed and improve the coverage and or service when he bought Sprint back I think 2013 or so but T-mobile is doing a good job of getting things done and expanding coverage and doing a good job to get all the other carriers to change their thinking and look where the wireless is now! I really don't even expect Sprint to ever improve don't care if they get a ton of money they just will not as you say catch up with 3rd place T-Mobile or the Big 2 Verizon/AT&T coverage or services.

    Sprint got busted by the NAD for false advertising with their Unlimited plans against Verizon Wireless and should of been honest in the first place which ALL Carriers and businesses should too.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,712
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stormchaser2003 View Post
    I couldn't agree more with you when Sprint will never improve. The chairman is a cheapskate not going full speed and improve the coverage and or service when he bought Sprint back I think 2013 or so but T-mobile is doing a good job of getting things done and expanding coverage and doing a good job to get all the other carriers to change their thinking and look where the wireless is now! I really don't even expect Sprint to ever improve don't care if they get a ton of money they just will not as you say catch up with 3rd place T-Mobile or the Big 2 Verizon/AT&T coverage or services.

    Sprint got busted by the NAD for false advertising with their Unlimited plans against Verizon Wireless and should of been honest in the first place which ALL Carriers and businesses should too.
    Exactly. Their deployment schedules are half-*****. They execute expansion's and equipment deployments improperly. And I saw that they got busted that's funny. At least T-Mobile puts tons of money into the network and improves it. At my place last summer T-Mobile would never get much of an LTE signal. But with the upgrades that were done over the summer t mobile signal is vastly improved. They still need to make it stronger but it works. I know they deployed 4x4 Mimo because the signal is weak but the speeds are great. AT&T has done a good job too.

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    306
    Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dandn1321 View Post
    Exactly. Their deployment schedules are half-*****. They execute expansion's and equipment deployments improperly. And I saw that they got busted that's funny. At least T-Mobile puts tons of money into the network and improves it. At my place last summer T-Mobile would never get much of an LTE signal. But with the upgrades that were done over the summer t mobile signal is vastly improved. They still need to make it stronger but it works. I know they deployed 4x4 Mimo because the signal is weak but the speeds are great. AT&T has done a good job too.

    Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I heard a lot of people can't even believe Sprint anymore cause when they say they will expand or do things I think they are always talking out their a** the majority of the time. Your right. They can't deploy or expand their coverage or such the right way it is always improper that is why I never ever will think they will get out of 4th place there and just hope they people that are with Sprint can finally wake up and see the light that Sprint a bottom feeder that has to see how low they can get and scrape the bottom of the barrel to get people to come to a crappy carrier when they can choose to go with the other 3 carriers that are vastly expanding and DOING something with their respectful networks. Glad to hear and see that T-Mobile is getting on the ball and expanding like they did out there in and around the Royal, AR area and among other areas like MT, WY, & ND just to name a few. I have a few friends that are on T-Mobile and they say they are happy and they were with Sprint and they see the difference with being on T-Mobile and said they won't be back to Sprint if they were the last carrier on the planet.

Similar Threads

  1. Interesting Article about Tmobile, Sprint
    By Candygoblin in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 07:55 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-19-2002, 06:59 AM
  3. very very upset about sprint and A500
    By celticbum2 in forum Sprint
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-13-2002, 10:29 AM
  4. quick question about sprint plans
    By MR.PICKLES in forum Sprint
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-10-2002, 12:23 AM
  5. Anyone read the National Post article about Rogers/Bell?
    By synistyr in forum Rogers Wireless
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-30-2002, 05:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks