Thread: LG Phoenix Google Verification

Feedback Score

LG Phoenix Google Verification

Does anyone know how to bypass the google verification on the LG Phoenix?

I can get to settings through a back door and I can get to the internet. I've tried downloading a tool but my "unknown sources" is greyed out and I can't turn it on.

I don't know anything about the phone except that a friend of mine bought it at some type of Bazarr and doesn't know how to find them again to ask about the original google account. She has since gotten another phone but now I'm on a mission.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by runzwsizzorz View Post
    Does anyone know how to bypass the google verification on the LG Phoenix?

I can get to settings through a back door and I can get to the internet. I've tried downloading a tool but my "unknown sources" is greyed out and I can't turn it on.

I don't know anything about the phone except that a friend of mine bought it at some type of Bazarr and doesn't know how to find them again to ask about the original google account. She has since gotten another phone but now I'm on a mission.
    Do you mean a LG Phoenix 2, model LG-K371? There is a Phoenix 3 too. I don't know if there was a Phoenix 1.

Anyway, on my Phoenix 2. The unknown sources being greyed out just means that it is off. Touch it and you can turn it on. That will let you install apps from apk files.

You could just add your own google account to the phone. I understand if you don't want google on your phone tracking way too much stuff about you.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the reply. I am not able to turn on the unknown sources. I did try. It is a Phoenix 3. In the settings, I went in and removed the google account that was there, (afterwards I thought about emailing them but I had already removed the account - doh!) and it says to tap "add account" to add an account but there is nothing there. Now there is no account listed in settings but it still wants me to log into the original google account.

I went through and force stopped the set up wizards and tried to disable the transfer wizard. It looked like I had done it and I got to the Eula agreements but the transfer wizard came back up. When I skipped it I got a message telling me I had to set up the phone, taking me back to the setup screen.

It's driving me crazy.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    Lycamobile
    Feedback Score
    If you come up with a solution, let me know too. I'm having the exact same problem with a K7. Tried all the supposed solutions on YouTube and nothing works.

Feedback Score
    I will keep you in mind. You, too, please - keep me in mind if you come up with a solution.
    Thanks.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    Lycamobile
    Feedback Score
    If you can get to your settings, go to apps, then try disabling "setup wizard", do a reboot, then if it allows you to go through setup, go to factory reset and you should be good! I can't even get to settings on my K7. It seems some update has added new security features to keep me from getting there.