Device(s)
    BlackBerry Motion
    Carrier(s)
    WIND Mobile
    Feedback Score

BB10 10.3.3.3216 Update Links

10.3.3.3216 autoloader and blitz links here:

https://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-l...197.1522845731

Looks like a fairly comprehensive update. List of updated files is found in post #2 above.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Motion
    Carrier(s)
    WIND Mobile
    Feedback Score
    From the looks of it the browser issues I've been having recently have been resolved and BB Maps had a well deserved update (some new routes that were previously showing as off road are now complete). BB Assistant is faster and more accurate, not sure what else until I get into the meat and potatoes of it but so far the update is very much appreciated.

Baja California / Baja California Sur / Sinaloa / D.F.
    Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 8 Plus / BlackBerry KEYone BBB100-3 / Samsung Galaxy S8 / Netgear AC815S
    Carrier(s)
    Pacific Bell Wireless / Verizon Wireless / Movistar MX / Telcel MX
    Feedback Score
    Too late for me...
    I gave up on the BB10 platform and got a KeyONE instead.
    I waited for something to keep me on my Passport and Classic, but BB couldn't convince me to stay on BB10, not when my S8 and iPhone have better app and OS support.

I now, have real Android support instead of a runtime. Glad I made the switch to the KeyONE...
    BB Maps just doesn't look that great compared to Google Maps.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Motion
    Carrier(s)
    WIND Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by i0wnj00 View Post
    Too late for me...
    I waited for something to keep me on my Passport and Classic, but BB couldn't convince me to stay on BB10, not when my S8 and iPhone have better app and OS support.

I now, have real Android support instead of a runtime. Glad I made the switch to the KeyONE...
    I have an Idol 4s so I'm very familiar with Google Maps. I find turn by turn to be slow and can find myself missing turns unless I keep an eye on the screen which negates then point of turn by turn. It's just as bad running through Google Auto. In all other aspects the 4s runs brilliantly and I do know of others who have the same issue as me, so I'm not convinced it's the device that's at fault here (I bought it deliberately to use Maps on Google Auto in the car I use for work).

Also, I find BB's traffic enhancement to be superior to anything else I've tried, including Google Maps, my stand alone Garmin device and on board VW unit in my other car. This function is essential for me and needs to do its job properly and is quite possibly the major reason I've kept my BB10s as back ups and primary GPS devices, its ability to navigate me around traffic issues is superlative and I've not found better.

Google Maps looks nicer, I'll grant you that but pretty maps are useless to me as I rarely look at the screen, which is the point of turn by turn.

Anyhow, each to their own I guess.

Sent from my Leap using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Motion
    Carrier(s)
    WIND Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by i0wnj00 View Post
    Too late for me...

I should add I have a Motion as my primary device and tried Maps on that once with the same results as on my Idol 4s. I know BB10 is a dying platform but it still works for me and is definitely my go-to device for personal use and navigation. My next personal device won't be Android or iOS but likely to be one of the new and stable Ubuntu devices that are starting to make their mark.

Sent from my Leap using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Priv and Z30
    Feedback Score

Angry

After the update, my Z30 won't send or receive emails from my corporate domain anymore. Tried reverting to the previous version of the OS and that didn't solve the problem.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Passport
    Carrier(s)
    Fido, Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I really miss using the Passport since personal/work needs have changed and can't be supported by the device anymore. But I booted up my Passport anyways just to receive this update.
    Motorola DPC 550, Mitsubishi G310, Panasonic A102, Motorola V60, Sony Ericsson W200, Sony Ericsson C510a, Motorola XT502, HTC Desire V, LG Optimus L9, Samsung T159, LG G2, Huawei U2801, BlackBerry Z30, BlackBerry Passport SE (short lived), BlackBerry Passport (White), BlackBerry DTEK60 (short lived), BlackBerry Priv, Essential Phone.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Motion
    Carrier(s)
    WIND Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yyz123 View Post
    I really miss using the Passport since personal/work needs have changed and can't be supported by the device anymore. But I booted up my Passport anyways just to receive this update.
    Odd you should bring this up now, I just spent a few days playing around with my Passport just for fun and not only do I miss that amazing device but it also reminded how BB10 matured into such an amazing OS. Miss them both.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Passport
    Carrier(s)
    Fido, Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mann Incognito View Post
    Odd you should bring this up now, I just spent a few days playing around with my Passport just for fun and not only do I miss that amazing device but it also reminded how BB10 matured into such an amazing OS. Miss them both.
    BB10 is such a good no-nonsense OS. If I could have it any other way, I would definitely continue using my Passport. I think BlackBerry hit a home run with this device at the time of release.