Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What do you rich folks do for a living?

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I'm not rich. But I've been darn near homeless eat nothing but potatoes poor years ago. And some of those times I was by far happier than I've ever been in my life so far. Definitely not all about money.
    As a USA citizen I have the right to criticize my government. My thanks for this is endless in magnitude.

Fascism is here led by a racist, godless, immoral, hypersensitive, crass, narcissist liar, psychopath committing High Treason against the USA.

Red Pocket (AT&T) $192yr UTnT 5GB exp 08.08.19
    Red Pocket (AT&T) $184.50yr UTnT 1GB exp 02.19.20
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.16.20
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 06.03.19

Device(s)
    sony xperia
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    I'm not rich. But I've been darn near homeless eat nothing but potatoes poor years ago. And some of those times I was by far happier than I've ever been in my life so far. Definitely not all about money.
    It depends what is ost important to you in life, what you place value in. Security, validation ect ect. I would like to add becoming rich from any enterprise is difficult. We as people can work and work but another thing ive have seen rich people is they use the one commodity that is limited to all of us wisely. Im talking about time. They know even if they spend most hours of their life to a business it will probably not be enough so rich people get other people to invest their time in their business and ideas. Then you have enough of that commodity to achieve many things a larger output of whatever you are doing.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Sorry for the late update, got evicted from my house, had no internet connection. Thanks all for the reply, especially to MonicanDO, you're literally godsend, I can't thank you enough. May God grant you everything your heart desires.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    From all the wealthy people I know they work a lot. Being a workaholic can make you wealthy.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by MonicanDO View Post
    It's human nature to be jealous, totally ok.

Being broke sucks, we've all been there. Your situation is not permanent, in fact, there's only one direction from here: up. If you need help with money, pm me, or go to AlphasCCards on reddit. You won't become a millionaire, though, but a comfortable thousandaire like us degenerates lol.

My only advice to you is, don't quit your job, since you're tired of your current job, look for a less strenuous one as a front to mask your source of income, doing otherwise is just begging for Uncle Sam to look into your case.
    Question what is AlphasCCards on Reddit? I checked it out but was kinda confused, is it a affiliate commission link thing?

Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app
    To Be The Best Ya Gotta Be Smarter Than The Rest! My Time, Talent, & Treasure! : “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” Leo Buscaglia : “With God, all things are POSSIBLE.” Mark 10:27

Device(s)
    Galaxy S8, Moto X4, Moto G5 Plus, Blu R1HD, several flip phones
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Lycamobile, Red Pocket, H2O
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    To a lot of people, those who followed the traditional paths to maturity like staying in school, getting a useful education (not art history, etc but STEM), following the legal, moral, and ethical standards that have been proven over eons, and getting a responsible job as a result, seem rich.

But such are the rewards for personal responsibility and initiative.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S8, Moto X4, Moto G5 Plus, Blu R1HD, several flip phones
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Lycamobile, Red Pocket, H2O
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by LaziestBeingAli View Post
    I can't help but feel really jealous reading some of the post on this forum, there are people on here that buys new smartphone every year, like come on now, what line of business are you guys doing to afford all these luxuries? I'm just tired of working a 10 hour degrading shift job, so many things I want to do in my life that I can't do
    They don't have names like "LaziestBeingAlive"

Device(s)
    sony xperia
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Colecaz View Post
    They don't have names like "LaziestBeingAlive"
    es change your username and money will come rolling in hahaha but seriously i know people just pick a name most times it does somewhat reflect personality genrally i dont think lazy people become rich, exept in the case of already wealthy families, illegal activities ( might also be hard work ) or just a big luck out, like a lotto win. On the other side of the coin you can be as motivated as all heck , but you will work yourslef into the ground for very little. Got to work smart., and see opportunities where others dont. ( Or marry a rich person )

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I've been in and out of work since 2015, married with wife and 6 kid's. Now I don't seem to have any sense of direction or focus in life nor know what I want to do.

Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2