Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Thread: New Verizon Prepaid Plans

Feedback Score
    Are you on the double data promo I said that because that's what a dealer told me. What the dealer described sounded like he was hotlined. I know what you have described is how it normally works.

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandroid View Post
    Do guys know if I can change phones phones later on like an esn change if the phone is damaged I know you can't just put the sim in another phone.
    I activated on a cheap prepaid with double data , took the sim out and put into my unlocked s8+ with Sprint rom and it works flawlessly. Did not update any esn however when I login Verizon shows my phone as being the s8+, it does it automatically

Feedback Score
    Thanks, guess the guy was wrong. It sounded off to me so i thought maybe that you had to contact them first. He told me in order switch phones I would need a new sim. That he had just tested it and the sim would only work in the phone it was activated with originally.

Feedback Score
    Thanks, guess the guy was wrong. It sounded off to me so i thought maybe that you had to contact them first. He told me in order switch phones I would need a new sim. That he had just tested it and the sim would only work in the phone it was activated with originally.
    They guy gave you wrong info. Single sim works on both of my Note 9 and Iphone Max.

Ian B

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Who did you buy sim from? Ebay seller.? Anyone buy from Affordable cellular? If

Feedback Score
    okay thanks guys and no did you try Affordable cellular yet

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    okay thanks guys and no did you try Affordable cellular yet
    Yes. No issues. I was just curious if anyone got a sim card from them because I mixed up which was my sim from Walmart and which was from them. One was black card and one was white.

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Verizon data seems to burn up faster than other carriers

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsilver99 View Post
    I agree with your statement.

Forever Enshrined in my name William Eric Cintron

Device(s)
    Motorola MOTO X4, Iphone 6S On VZW (Wife's)
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsilver99 View Post
    There have been posts in the Verizon post paid forum about that also. I hate to say it but with Verizon nothing would surprise me. The problem is that it's difficult or impossible to know how much data you're using, it's not like phone call minutes where you can get an idea of your usage. I will say that I use the 3G Watchdog app to track my data usage & it's always very close to how much Gophone shows I've used at the end of every month. I wonder if the results would be similar with Verizon?

Device(s)
    Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless(prepaid)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dust N Bones View Post
    There have been posts in the Verizon post paid forum about that also. I hate to say it but with Verizon nothing would surprise me. The problem is that it's difficult or impossible to know how much data you're using, it's not like phone call minutes where you can get an idea of your usage. I will say that I use the 3G Watchdog app to track my data usage & it's always very close to how much Gophone shows I've used at the end of every month. I wonder if the results would be similar with Verizon?
    It is with the program I use to monitor my data. It's extremely close between what Verizon shows and what the data monitoring program shows.

I use a program called My Data Manager. It shows the data used and separates it out between cellular, wifi, and roaming. And can also separate it out by individual apps. And can show hourly use, daily, and monthly use.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
    It is with the program I use to monitor my data. It's extremely close between what Verizon shows and what the data monitoring program shows.

I use a program called My Data Manager. It shows the data used and separates it out between cellular, wifi, and roaming. And can also separate it out by individual apps. And can show hourly use, daily, and monthly use.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Well I have been on unlimited for a bit, but before that I was on ATT 6gb and I hardly went over. I have only been using the phone for one week and I have used 7 of the 14gb. I have it been streaming video or download anything ridiculous. As long as I do not go over I will keep using it, and hopefully I will have some rollover, but it will be ironic if I end up switching to ATT 8gb and dont go over

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Dial #DATA, then 1 and 2 at the prompts and you'll hear and receive a text with your remaining data balance. I've been using prepaid VZW sims since the double data promo - mainly as a hotspot to supplement other accounts I have. Have not experienced data 'burning faster' and I track my data usage daily. Currently using an unlimited plan sim so not even an issue now.
    Your, you're, yore; there, their, they're; to, too, two; by, buy; add, ad; for, four, fore.
    a) better to light a candle, or b) curse the darkness?

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21