Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's keeps you with cricket or what's your favorite feature etc?

Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-vze rugby 3,z892
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score

What's keeps you with cricket or what's your favorite feature etc?

Above: This is pretty obvious and for me there are four:. Price of course, excellent coverage, the ul2 plan, and the group discount.

However, precluding att's Superior coverage, other mvno's are nearly equal and some Superior. Ain't competition great?

Device(s)
    iPhone 8+
    Feedback Score
    Theres no more unlimited 2 plan. It's now Unlimited and Unlimited Max. T-Mobile keeps me with Cricket; their coverage still sucks.
    Cheap calling cards now available! Click here!

Feedback Score
    Favorite feature has to be the $25 upgrade fee imposed on existing customers. Hahaha.

Price and AT&T coverage

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Coverage and price. T-Mobile and Verizon have zero signal here. Sprint works and used them for years, but Cricket's price won me over. Convinced my husband to try it and he's happy with the coverage too. $60 for the two of us is a good price.

Feedback Score
    It's imperative that I have At&t's voice coverage and, after discounts, my single line 5gb plan is as inexpensive as anything else out there. At&t Prepaid would also suit my needs just fine but I don't really need the extra data or speed right now. Ported over to Cricket from Pageplus about 3 years ago. I'd probably still have a Verizon MVNO if the hunting cabin wasn't in a Verizon dead zone.
    Last edited by Fishx65; 05-11-2018 at 10:03 AM.

Feedback Score
    The cute Cricket characters for sure. I travel for a living and AT&T coverage gives me a better experience than T-Mobile. Cricket has good pricing. I have 2 lines on Cricket and it works. Verizon has treated me so badly in the past I would go nowhere near them.

Sent from my SM-T580 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Huawei Elate H1711z
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    1) Bridgepay 2) Coverage 3) Price

Feedback Score
    Price, network, price. 😁

Device(s)
    Google Pixel 2
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Price is definitely the driving factor for me, along with the coverage. My family is on the grandfathered 5 lines for $100 deal, and anything much cheaper than $20/line starts to cut out features very quickly. I like the lack of overage charges or other fees, and I also like that the data buckets are per line, so one user can't use up all of the shared data (I have some family members on AT&T postpaid where this is a regular issue).

Feedback Score
    Price, $100/5 is what keeps me on Cricket.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus, iPad (5th Gen)
    Carrier(s)
    310-150, 310-260
    Feedback Score
    1) Coverage/service: in my area, AT&T service is pretty good, and even though I work in a weird area that tends to fall back to HSPA more often than not, my phone works and things have been consistent or better from the days I moved to the area on AT&T postpaid. I've checked around and other providers are pretty good, but no real standout. For when I do travel, service is pretty good in most places, too.

2) Price: I've added family members in other locations to my plan and we settle up on the bill every so often - Group Save and now the 4/$100 promo has made it really hard to even look elsewhere. Throw in discounted refills every so often from Target.com or Best Buy and it's even better.

3) Supported Features: Although T-Mobile and many of their MVNOs support things like VoLTE and Wi-Fi calling, AT&T is a bit stingier with who has this (and which devices - Android folks, you have my sympathy). Using an iPhone, it's nice that all these network technologies are supported and other things like MMS/Visual Voicemail. I wish they'd roll it out to more devices for the people who want it, but in my case, things are complete enough that it doesn't feel like I'm using some service that "forgot" to add something.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    For me the Multiline discount and the 4/$100 unlimited plan. Coverage is #2. I can find pockets of no coverage in my area but it’s just not that often. I had considered other plans that include tethering/hot spot features but I can’t justify the extra cost.

Carrier(s)
    Cricket x 10 lines
    Feedback Score
    If you buy discount refills brings to 5/80-90 which none can touch

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Price and network. I have 6 lines for $135 (old 5/$100 and 1 $35 line) that I share the cost on. Can't beat price and network in my opinion. If I only had one or two lines I would probably be shopping around and trying different MVNO's. I haven't tried Verizon's network but after being on sprint (never again, t-mobile and AT&T (regular service, net10 and aio/cricket variants of AT&T towers) I don't feel like I am missing anything. For an average of $22.50 per line I'll be around a while I think. Occasional refill card discounts of 10%-20% only make it better.

Device(s)
    Gold iPhone 7 Plus (Verizon variant)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by plane View Post
    Above: This is pretty obvious and for me there are four:. Price of course, excellent coverage, the ul2 plan, and the group discount.

However, precluding att's Superior coverage, other mvno's are nearly equal and some Superior. Ain't competition great?
    #1. Coverage, especially indoors, works everywhere I go, office, home or any building, it’s night and day compared to T mobile

#2 Price and discounts,

#3. Payment setup, extremely easy

#4. The easiest carrier to port in without hassle, DIY on line.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast