Thread: What kind of poster are you?

Device(s)
    Samsung GS9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

What kind of poster are you?

Or what kind of posts do you regulalry read that make you cringe?

Lately I've seen a lot of these:

Coverage whores: We've all read their posts. I'm talking about the guy who doesn't have a car or ever leave his home but insists on having the best coverage nationwide in all 50 states even in the rural areas of Alaska. This guy usually finds a way to degrade a carriers nationwide network that he doesn't like even if he's never used them or hasn't used them recently.

Permaroamers: These guys are funny but they exist for a reason. They only sign up with Sprint so they can roam off of Verizon but they insist on telling you that your carrier sucks and is unreliable, nationwide of course.
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    I try to stay level headed when I post but its not always easy.

Lately I've realized that every carrier will have issues at one time or another so I try not to blast them too much

I try not to knock anyone for their chosen carrier even if it's not my first choice.

Not sure what kind of poster I am because my Outlook changes every so often. Plus I have an att, Verizon, and tmobile line so I get confused myself keeping up with everything

Device(s)
    Samsung Avant, Nexus 5X, Moto G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Project Fi, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Nitpickers: They believe that every point is being argued before the Supreme Court and act accordingly.
    Donald Newcomb

Device(s)
    Samsung GS9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    LOL that's funny.

Device(s)
    Samsung GS9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    T-Mobile Shill: I've been called this many times or at least the insinuation was made by some angry bitter industry employee.

It's been brought to my attention that I give the vibe to some HoFo readers that T-Mobile is perfect, they can do no wrong or perhaps they are paying me to post fluff pieces in an effort to further their agenda.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Generalizers: insist that (insert carrier name) sucks anywhere and everywhere because it sucks for them.

Device(s)
    Samsung GS9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bolthead View Post
    Generalizers: insist that (insert carrier name) sucks anywhere and everywhere because it sucks for them.
    Yea being an AT&T customer makes you bitter like that. Getting called out for all those 3G sites that still haven't been upgraded to LTE, service holes that haven't been addressed since the Cingular days and still paying for the War of 1812 on your bill hits all the wrong nerves so in defense you play the coverage card citing a brochure that was last updated in 2015 and claim superiority. Just playin'

Come on it's the lounge.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    Yea being an AT&T customer makes you bitter like that. Getting called out for all those 3G sites that still haven't been upgraded to LTE, service holes that haven't been addressed since the Cingular days and still paying for the War of 1812 on your bill hits all the wrong nerves so in defense you play the coverage card citing a brochure that was last updated in 2015 and claim superiority. Just playin'

Come on it's the lounge.
    They do get butt hurt when anyone suggests T-Mobile could be equal to or better then AT&T in some places

Feedback Score
    I like this guy. I am partly like him but, I complain about my carrier Verizon all the time. I am the kind of poster who posts when I see an article or post that interests me or something that had happened to me and I have direct knowledge about the subject matter. I am impartial to the carriers. So I complain about a few of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by themanhimself View Post
    I try to stay level headed when I post but its not always easy.

Lately I've realized that every carrier will have issues at one time or another so I try not to blast them too much

I try not to knock anyone for their chosen carrier even if it's not my first choice.

Not sure what kind of poster I am because my Outlook changes every so often. Plus I have an att, Verizon, and tmobile line so I get confused myself keeping up with everything
    Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    Or what kind of posts do you regulalry read that make you cringe?

Lately I've seen a lot of these:

Coverage whores: We've all read their posts. I'm talking about the guy who doesn't have a car or ever leave his home but insists on having the best coverage nationwide in all 50 states even in the rural areas of Alaska. This guy usually finds a way to degrade a carriers nationwide network that he doesn't like even if he's never used them or hasn't used them recently.

Permaroamers: These guys are funny but they exist for a reason. They only sign up with Sprint so they can roam off of Verizon but they insist on telling you that your carrier sucks and is unreliable, nationwide of course.
    Call the first group CoHo's.

Device(s)
    Samsung GS9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotABiot View Post
    Call the first group CoHo's.
    That's funny. Welcome back haven't seen ya post in a while.

Device(s)
    Google LG Nexus 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I have pretty much been talking up T-Mobile since they started making waves I have used ATT but the last time was in 2011? I have been a metropcs customer since then, plus another line on tmobile or another MVNO actually come to think of it I had a straight talk att sim for a while during since 2011 but that sucked I have had good luck with tmobile service just about everywhere I have gone in the early days of LTE in FL I lost tmobile signal in some rural backroads and for my trip 2 years ago to North Dakota I bought a prepaid Verizon phone and ended up not even needing it, it lost service for a 100 miles while the tmobile never did. I now have xfinity mobile/Verizon but only because of cost factor really.